Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

PF Brakes that don't clunk...Result. Not bad for £150. I've got a spare set that I'm reconditioning too.....Just need some pads now.

Meganesport Mate....I got 2 sets. Made one good set. Other set just needs rotors skimming a little and I'm have them drilled.....You wouldnt believe how much I paid for second set!!!!!

Update
I've bought a Meg 250 harness bar like this.

brace1.jpg

Time also to explore getting some more POWER!!!!!!

Last edited:
I like that idea alot litchy, did the sides fit with no fabrication? Should be a piece of piss to fit if thats the case just chopping a little off the middle bar. Great thinking on trying it!

Sides were pretty easy (result). Centre bar is about 2 inches too long. Bit more work has the harness stoppers will then be in the wrong place once shortened so they'll have to be moved too. Must say, it looks pretty cool. I have some foam covers for side bars that gonna cover in Alcantara.....The best bit of it is you retain the back seat, plus have the benefit of a full harness as and when you need it. Its just 4 bolts to (un)do. Finish and welds are good so looks pretty OEM too.

Last edited:
Very interested in ththis

does it weigh much?

how much modifying did the side parts need if any?

also where did you get it from and how much was it?

does it weigh much?

No idea about the weight tbh. Relatively very easy to fit sides. The bars are from Ktec for £400 but I bought them for less than half price as I was either going to keep hold of them till I get a 250 (sooner than later) or chop it up to fit the clio....

good result!

shame it couldn't be made to be adjustable so the same bar system would fit clio and megane..

They make a version for the twingo dont they? Not sure if that would be a closer fit or just as much a pain

does it weigh much?

No idea about the weight tbh. Relatively very easy to fit sides. The bars are from Ktec for £400 but I bought them for less than half price as I was either going to keep hold of them till I get a 250 (sooner than later) or chop it up to fit the clio....