Clio Meg RS320bhp conversion (update Meg Rad)

Weekend sorting out a couple of things. Taking the car back to look standard so back to grilles and rear badges (which I've painted silver to match handles). Want it to be ready for the end of the summer Annual Litchy "sell or keep debate' lol. If any money left, might get SteC's pipes and intercooler.

Stec's C done my reverse lights switch and the high level brake light. Need to get him to wire in the rear view mirror. Me and my lad to finish bolting up the air con tmw. Just need to decide on what to do with those spare comps.

Excuse the crap pictures.
IMG_0889_zps74c9552e.jpg

IMG_0891_zps30b99e22.jpg

Last edited:
:tongueout:anic: Why on why Wilson!!!..... The car looked epic with the open grilles, Painted RS badge and black diamonds. Don't go standard :Roy:

Update

Just bought some re furbed Pf 330 mm brakes. Hopefully these will be less noisy (lol).
Might change front pads too.
Air-con re-gassed and working.
Covering console in alcantara,
Track tyres needed for spare wheels.

...and thats it for this year unless something cheap comes along. Next year need to sort fueling out for another 20bhp and possibly and new IC set-up.

looked lovely when i was up at ste's the other day dropping mine off shame you drove off just after i got there.
how have you attached the grills? and do you have some mess behind them?

looked lovely when i was up at ste's the other day dropping mine off shame you drove off just after i got there.
how have you attached the grills? and do you have some mess behind them?

Sorry mate, I came back after but you'd gone. Grilles are simply stuck on. I have no mesh behind them cause, I could find any that didn't look a little Halfords. Kind of functional too, as the FI engine generates a lot more heat.....Let me know if you gonna pop up to Bolton for a mid project update.

Last edited:
mid project haha unfortunately id have to catch the train and im half way down the country in peterborough so its a bit of a trek.