Clio loves cold weather....

Stating the obvious but its amazin' how cooler temperatures effect the performance of cars. With the climate temperature dropping lately, I've noticed the clio feels even quicker....

So there's a message for all you Clio owners who have put there's to bed for the winter get them out and drive them:wink:

I agree. Well, after you spend the first 5 mins trying to get it into gear lol.

After about 15 mins just let her rip.

i'd agree too, let it warm up and then find a nice series of corners and away you go. I drove back from nuneaton on sat morning to north wale and went via, A500 and A51. i love the series of roundabouts on the A500. :smile:

:smiley:

Hoping for the temperature to hold around how it is now and the rain to stay away for Friday so I can do some giant-killing at Oulton Park. I've noticed that the exhaust seems to be a bit more pop-ish in this temperature range too. As such, my current AVG MPG reading is shocking. :smiley:

..one of the best things about the Clio 197/200 engine is the increase in performance in cold weather. Induction noise is improved also, and you can definately get some pops of a standard exhaust on the over-run....I am hoping the cold snap lasts until Wednesday as I will be collecting my Megane 250....cold air and a turbo is always a good combo....

..one of the best things about the Clio 197/200 engine is the increase in performance in cold weather. Induction noise is improved also, and you can definately get some pops of a standard exhaust on the over-run....I am hoping the cold snap lasts until Wednesday as I will be collecting my Megane 250....cold air and a turbo is always a good combo....

It's got to warm up by Wednesday but go freezing again by the weekend
Good luck with the 250

Yeah they are brilliant in the cold weather, shame it is so slippery you can't use it!

After about 15 mins just let her rip.

LOL deffinately this. Id say the "it performs better" is out weighed by the "it drives like ****" when cold. Kangaroo'ing, difficult gear selection all fun and games on cold mornings :001_rolleyes:

I've had the kangaroo'ing down the street.

It was a little embarrasing, i could imagine the neighbours

OH look, waynes had a new car, looks nice :thumbup:, did you see him this morning, looked like it was ready to conk out :rofl:

I wouldn't know about any of this, mine hasn't seen light of day since November and it won't come out til april earliest :tongueout: