Clio 200T edc

I'm shocked it's that quiet?? Any performance gain?
I orriginally went for the non resonated system while keeping the cat and it was **** no sound pops and bangs had gone
I complained to miltek who said it would loosen up after a few thousand mile
I've never heard so much **** in my life , of course a exhaust gets slightly noisier as it gets older but after fitting the decat front pipe I managed to get two db higher than the standard system 84db which is quiet in the exhaust world
a thousand pound I ended up paying and it a so quiet passing the pits at Knockhill that a lot of people can't believe it has a performance system and say it's totally silent going round the track
there is a 2hp gain just as the boost comes on but that soon disappears
for a decatted straight through system I would have been expecting a really nice sound just from the back box fitted
I am sure their is a fault in the back boxes
even the garage say it's to quiet
but miltek ain't interested in listening
the only time you get a decent sound is doing launch control
and after the heavy handed law pulling me for useing it and saying its a noise problem at traffic lights
there is not much point in having it cause you can never use it at track days because by the time you get the flag to go onto track due to passing cars it's turned its self of
or by the time you activate it another car has appeared and your stopped entering the track
yes the rs200t has slot of good gimmicks but non are really practical
one chit one especially is the car sounds from the r/link
do Renault think we are all five year old with a plastic toy car
if I wanted my clio to sound like something else I would have gone out and clucking got the other car or motorbike ( who the cuck wants their car to sound like a motorbike or even a spaceship WTF was Renault thinking about

anyway back to your centre section removal it sounds really nice and I think In conjunction with a decat section this would be awesome and certainly the way to go

when i did remove centre resonator i didn't notice big diffrence. It's like drinking straw guys, sorry. :smiley:

Not sure what you mean?

The centre box removal just elevates the sound to a much nicer level and allows more pops and bangs. Sure it's not loud like some after market systems, but then I didn't want that, been there done that. I think it's a great halfway house solution, more audible but not droning or too intrusive.

Last edited:
Sounds good
i went out and got a miltek fitted decatted and no centre box the loud one as miltek call it and it's quieter than the standard set up
wish I had gone your direction and just removed the standard centre box because yours has a superb burble now

I have the milltek and decat and it's very loud in comparison to standard.

I have the milltek and decat and it's very loud in comparison to standard.

hi
is there any chance you could get some noise levels
i had mine measured standard at track before I done a track day and it was 82db at three quarters revs
one level at three quarters revs. Mine is 84 db miltek
and one just giving it a good Rev. Mine is 87db miltek
I am convinced there is something wrong with the back boxes
even the mechanic that fitted the system said it was rubbish sounding

Ill be doing the centre delete at first, and saving for either supersprint or akrapovic (if they bring one out).