Clio 200T edc

It's been a long time since I've posted on this forum. For the last 2 years I've owned a mk2.5 Focus ST with the mp260 package on it.

I bought a mercury silver 200T lux today with cup chassis and the r-sport software (I think that's right?).

I pick it up next Saturday but I enjoyed the test drive. It's definitely slower than my ST (no surprise there) but the handling is something else. I also quite like the gear box and didn't see any problem with the shift speed.

I only have 2 crap photos atm but can't seem to upload them.

Main plans are to look at remap and probably make it a bit noisier exhaust wise, it's very quiet!

Thanks for looking.

Cheers. Can't wait to pick it up next Saturday. I think I'll miss the ST a bit though.

Been looking at remaps but a little worried about the gearbox. However, it was much nicer to drive than my old 197.

Cheers. Can't wait to pick it up next Saturday. I think I'll miss the ST a bit though.

Been looking at remaps but a little worried about the gearbox. However, it was much nicer to drive than my old 197.

not had mine remapped but people that have generally go up to about 230bhp, 260lbft, any more and gearbox will come up with overheating. Obviously do your research, don't just take my word for it

I've done a bit of reading over the last few days and it seems RS tuning is probably the most reliable? However, I'm in South West Wales lol. A local place can map it to 220 and the torque I don't think was near the limit.

230 I'd be happy with as it's a fair bit lighter than my focus

Have a look at Wombles project on the Renaultsport forum

He's running 245 ponies, mods done on the driveway by him, mapped at RST

I've been driving it around in auto atm. It's brilliant round town. I just need a set of mats for it and I'm tempted to get the armrest as well.