Clio 200 Dials In 197 (Not Functioning Correctly)

luke197

Platinum Member
Hi Everyone,

I recently had a bit of a find on eBay and managed to get some Clio 200 clocks. I’ve plugged them into my 197 to find out they must have come out of a Cup, because the cruise control, speed limiter and keyless entry info isn’t displayed.

Has anyone had any experience with these, can they be reconfigured to work on a FF or have I wasted my money? I also need the mileage changed to match my old dials.

Thanks Luke

Hmmmm, I've plugged them in and driven around for a bit and it just won’t display any extra info on the screen. I assume the CC & SL are working, it just won’t show me the speed to set it at.

Also when i open the door it doesn’t say Press Brake and Start Button it’s just blank not even lit up. Everything else works ok on it. I plugged my old dials in and everything was displayed correctly again, bit strange really.

Yep the beep still works, just the other functions that don't. If it does need reprogramming, is it a Renault job if it is at all possible or does anyone know a company that could do it.

Luke

ask the friendly renault dealer on here to see if the cup instruments are a different part number to the "standard" 200 :wink:

then if they are it does need programming by renault...

Hi Mike,

Yep got it sorted in the end, I used a Renault Clip tool to change a few settings on the clocks and they work fine now. I needed to turn on the Cruise Control, Speed Limiter and keyless entry. It was pretty easy if you have access to the Clip tool.

Luke

Mike I’ve still got the CLIP, I'm more than happy to help you out if i can. I’m a bit busy at the moment putting in a new bathroom at home though :thumbdown:.

Yiannis197 I've not yet had the mileage changed on them, still on my old clocks at the moment I’m struggling to find anyone local to me who can do it.

Last edited: