Clio 200 Centre Console

Just a quick one guys, do all clio 200's come with the G meter 0-60 timer? or is this an option when new? My manual says its got it just dont know how to operate/if its there?? As a car salesman you would think i would know this but hey...i sell Suzuki!

The monitor is an optional extra, it sits on top of the dash :

63815_433737145795_611430795_5555081_4637285_n.jpg

(mike roberts car^)

What suzuki dealers you at?

ok, is the monitor in a different place than where the clock monitor for the radio/cd player? Im in Suzuki in East Kilbride Glasgow mate

The monitor isn't standard, but if it has the upgraded radio/bluetooth, there's a chance it'll have the monitor too as there's bugger all money difference.

On the column controls (wiper stalk side) there's 2 buttons with arrows on. Hold the 2 together and you see the radio screen above change with a safety message. Click up to 'ok' and you'll get the monitor. Up and down scroll through the screens, the rotary dial in front starts/stops the stopwatch and holding it clears the readings.

It is only available as an option, but the manual is printed to include everything - always has done since the 200 was released - people who actually read it noticed the RS monitor would be coming out at some point. Its a must have if you like gadgets IMO! I just wish it was retrofittable.

It is in the same position as the normal radio and is no bigger just a clearer and more precise display.

Last edited:
The monitor isn't standard, but if it has the upgraded radio/bluetooth, there's a chance it'll have the monitor too as there's bugger all money difference.

On the column controls (wiper stalk side) there's 2 buttons with arrows on. Hold the 2 together and you see the radio screen above change with a safety message. Click up to 'ok' and you'll get the monitor. Up and down scroll through the screens, the rotary dial in front starts/stops the stopwatch and holding it clears the readings.

The most noticeable difference is when you start the car it actually says 'RenaultSport' or something similar, whereas the ones without this option just come straight on to the radio IIRC.

I thought there was about £200 difference in the bluetooth/USB and the monitor options.

Got to say. It is cool lol Only annoying thing is you can't change the song your listening to without coming out of the monitor screen.

That was on the way back from the dealers!!

I've had it off the clock laterally but only managed 1.3G of braking so far.

Must try harder!

Thats quite good on the road.

I reckon to beat that by much it would have to be on track with hot tyres etc.

I have had maybe 1.3 underbraking but at that the ABS was pumping.

Me? Never.....

In all seriousness, it is phenomenal for an out of the box car, it just keeps gripping and gripping way beyond where your brain is telling you to stop.

I'd be interested in seeing some comparisons to those running fancy coilovers, to see how much more you're getting for your money.