Clio 197 R27 Liquid Yellow

Just a bit of an update.

From the photos on the previous page where taken I had fitted Renault wind deflectors and also removed the RS decals from the rear quarter panel.

I'm on the lookout for a cheap run around at the minute to do me over the Winter, don't want to be clocking up a lot of miles in the car through Winter.

Still looking at the Akrapovic exhaust, and this will be the next major modification.

Did I see you again in the Odyssey carpark this afternoon lol? Pretty sure it was a 197 but may have been a 200.

well did you pass lol
seen the car at castlewellen show this year :smile:
i used to be a vag man lol jazz blue mk4 on air and bronze rotas :smile:

Nice one Eddie! The bloke that did mine was impressed with the car and only tested the hand brake and lights because they came on. He was more interested in talking about the car! Said he had only MOT'd 2 before :smile:

Where did you go for the MOT?

Nice one Eddie! The bloke that did mine was impressed with the car and only tested the hand brake and lights because they came on. He was more interested in talking about the car! Said he had only MOT'd 2 before :smile:

Where did you go for the MOT?

I went to Ards mate. The guy had no interest in the car or talking about it lol. The only thing he did comment on was the sharpness of the brakes!

Where do you take yours? Good to know that in a place as busy as an MOT centre - even they don't see many lol.

Haha I bet! I took mine to Newtownabbey test centre. Was an old bloke and I thought he was going to be a tosser :worried:. When getting out I told him to watch his nads when getting in as he'll be in the corner crying if hes not lucky.. he laughed and said he had a few performance cars in his time. Think it broke the ice to be honest!

Haha I bet! I took mine to Newtownabbey test centre. Was an old bloke and I thought he was going to be a tosser :worried:. When getting out I told him to watch his nads when getting in as he'll be in the corner crying if hes not lucky.. he laughed and said he had a few performance cars in his time. Think it broke the ice to be honest!

The guy I had was an old fella too, he was dead on but was more interested in giving off about the weather and strikes than anything else. As for the sides of the Recaros, almost everyone who gets into my car complains about them lol.

Nothing new really except for pics I posted in the other thread.

Can anyone recommend me insurance companies? My renewal is due in 2 weeks. (Bare in mind I live in N.Ireland and some companies don't cover us :worried: )

Nothing new really except for pics I posted in the other thread.

Can anyone recommend me insurance companies? My renewal is due in 2 weeks. (Bare in mind I live in N.Ireland and some companies don't cover us :worried: )

I'm with Greenlight Eddie. I'm insured with a limited mileage policy though as I only use the car at weekends! Worked out much cheaper for me anyway.

No real update since the last post...in April :-o.

Car is booked in to get the wheels refurbed this coming week. Light kerning on the front two, and thought I may aswell get the other 2 done as some brake dust had settled on them and even hard scrubbing isn't getting rid of it.

Also sent the passenger side wing mirror off to get a respray as it had some light scratches.