Clio 197 R27 Liquid Yellow

It's all personal taste but that's how it'd look:
20120819150414.jpg

20120422090601.jpg

Personally I think the entire dash needs to be the same colour, but that's my choice :smile:

I generally don't get any bad commends about it.

@Rogue, see I like it on your car. I think it really suits yours with the other bits done!

@Ryan, next meet matey :smiley:. Not sure when it'll be but i'll see if people fancy one when I come back from holiday. Must say the blast up the coastal route was excellent. Have you had the Clio up that way yet? First time I had, and the car is PERFECT for the roads...will really put a smile on your face.

I haven't driven the car in over 3 months, driving on North American roads in a Chevy etc just isn't the same!

Enlarged TB to be fitted when I'm home, and a good long B road drive!!

How you finding the American Roads Eddie? I drove a Camero when I was over in Miami the car was great fun but the roads scared the piss out of me!!

You're car is looking ace as always the only thing I wish I'd had different on mine was getting LY instead of the black..

The roads I find so slow Adam, like a max of 80kmph on most highways. Plus they are all so straight it's not much fun, though the snow makes it fun lol!

Well guys I have returned!

Today I fitted the enlarged throttle body, thanks to Willis for the guide!

What a great mod this is, the low rev grunt and the pulling harder through the first 1.5-3.5k are the first things I noticed!

Really recommended to anyone thinking of an engine mod that doesn't cost a fortune :smile:

Stumbled across a few pics from our meet last year;

P8190382.jpg

P8190379.jpg

When you see mine against the lowered 200, I really think its crying out for a subtle drop.

Gave the car a little clean today as it was needing it, the weather has been great too and is due to stay this way for a few days yet!

image_zps0b54929a.jpg

image_zps65fad432.jpg

image_zps7570b9b7.jpg

Still getting used to angles and the panoramic view camera on the iPhone but you get the jist!

Was meant to start prepping the car for a show on Sunday. Woke up to this, and it's getting heavier...lol

image_zpsf145cd94.jpg

Been a while since I had an update!

I have a K Tec decat pipe on its way to me. Just wondering if any of you guys that have fitted the decat have mapped the car or had any running issues with it once fitted?

Have a LY 200 Turbo EDC! I don't drive round Belfast much though, usually just in and out the Sydenham bypass! Only moved to Belfast from Omagh few months ago
Ohhh very nice! I'll have to keep an eye out for you as I haven't seen you about! How you find the car?

Ohhh very nice! I'll have to keep an eye out for you as I haven't seen you about! How you find the car?

Loving it, fantastic car, addicted to having it in sport mode cause of the nice sound on gear changes but it's sore on fuel! Throttle response in sport modes ridiculous, barely have to touch it to move

Bit the bullet, finally, and ordered a K Tec Racing Cat Back sports exhaust to go along with the decat pipe.

Will post up pictures when received and before / after videos.