CLIO 197 CUP - Project TF

Not strictly Clio related but wound up at the Magnus Walker Meet at Porsche Sheffield last night and ended up talking about clios more than Porkers.

Think I might need to start running spacers on both rear axel and the front hubs. Such a better stance on both cars. As well need the splitter and wing kit the R27 had too!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg
p5.jpg

p 4.jpgp3.jpg

Both cars were also running the godspeed brake discs kit for larger discs and the ability to run Meg brakes as well.
Apperantly this is a massive upgrade worth doing but I am not convinced. What do you people think? Does anyone have this kit on their car on here?

In regard to my own shed. Brake lines acquired and are to be fitted tonight ahead of some bashing through the Peak District on Sunday Morning?

Should be an action packed weekend, as me and some friends are heading to Oulton for Tunerfest. It'll be good to see some time attack stuff again and laugh at some Chavs.

I’d agree that they’ll be much greater at stopping than the Clio brembos, however if your on stock power I doubt you’ll ever out brake yourself to justify spending the money… a decent set of discs and pads is easily enough

As daft as it sounds its the look that I think sells me on it more. the bells and discs look far cooler than standard brake discs!

Marginal performance gains come second I think here lol!

Just get the AP racing kit…. No fucking about with meg crap :smile:

Not to mention it’s on sale

Only needs a £2k cup racer front end to work:

"These brakes do not fit with standard EE brackets as the rotor rubs on the EE bracket on full lock. The kit must be used with our EE bracket kit that can be found here"

Update- a late night call to RickyRPM last night and he is sorting out a new hard pipe today.

Should be fitted today as well and the clio back operational for this evening- well that is the plan anyway.

Hopefully I'm not asking how to replace broken bleed nipples later tonight......

• Haha
Reactions: Sean197
That crank pulley also looks like it's seen better days, the membrane is starting to separate in the middle

Good spot- Thank you for that.

I will add that to the winter list. Is standard fine or am I better getting an ATI super pulley?