Clio 197 Cup in Glacier White with Aero Kit

Thanks alot mate appreciate the comment, iv just joined up on here today as a paid member have been on cliosport.net for around 2 years now and recently purchased my Clio Sport 197 Cup about 2months ago after selling my 182 Cup which i had prior to this. Nice to be apart the forum.

Here's a picture that had me in stitches my mate got a little carried away taking pictures and was caught paying homage to the Modifying Gods lolzz

Last edited:
Not really a fan of GW but that looks awesome. The side skirts definately add that mean factor.

Cheers mate yeah not too far at all im always around the Dudley area mate used to live down there, nice ride looks sweet in red. So is their many guys from around where we live on the forum mate and do you guys meet up regularly at all.

Not so regular at the moment but they do have meets, I will be going to the next one as I haven't been to one yet!!
There are a few us knocking around here, I see quite a few 200s and 197s around Stourbridge but there's only 4 or 5 of us that are on here!

I need to organise another meet soon, tomorrow is breakfast club and not had any interest though. Keep an eye out for the thread soon!