Cl10 ftw

Your car is amazing, hope your problems get sorted soon!

Also your GTI was amazing :wink:

Used to follow your progress on 106oc

Haha cheers bud!! The 106 was definitely my baby. Certainly enjoy having something I can just drive....the gti was riddled with faults, until the point at which I sold it where I had fixed everything and fitted a freshly built c2 engine. Should have kept it really

U regreting not keeping the gti. Completley diffrent car id expect

Completely different animal. It was small, noisy, immature and a hard ride. Went like stink, sounded amazing, handled awesome and throttle response was mega.

Mates loved it, girlfriends hated it and so did I if I wasn't in the mood for it.

The only thing I miss is the throttle by cable....but the sprint booster solved that :smiley:

I only had a 1.1 with a couple mods, just to make it look cleaner, handle better, and brake better just for safety purposes really, the brakes were so bad!!

106s you loved them some days, hating them the next!

I'd love a rallye as a toy.

Yea the sprint booster is well worth it and with the washer mod it takes 5 mins to fit.

The tints. Hmmm. Medium I think all round. Naughty I know. My sister was having hers done and they offered to do mine cheap so I thought sod it. They are darker than I was hoping but he assures me they are medium....it's just the fact it's a little car.

Does help me deal with all the looks I get a little better lol.

The sprint booster..

8500557336_1392888ec6.jpg
Untitled by Lee Marshall, on Flickr

8499450895_56a2c44b52.jpg

Transforms the car!

HIDs are ****ed, started changing colour and flickering/not firing up so swapped them out for a pair of Philips diamond visions. As to how they look I don't know until its dark, not too blue I hope!

Neighbours thought I was nuts as its been snowing this morning. Wish I didn't have a gravel drive, PITA doing it on the road. At least it's private so quiet.

8500557128_274ac6e986.jpg

8499450105_2a659a5132.jpg

8499449837_b3fcf74e82.jpg

Also tried the spacers for figment whilst the wheels were off. Weird seeing 20mm of gap between wheel and caliper. Whether I use them I don't know. 17mm hex bolts look tiny too!

8499449371_2092c646ac.jpg

8499448983_ec52d6015d.jpg

No bolt through aron. Would rather be able to tell they are tight!

Ahh mega ! I like them ones had others but did not fit because dont like the idea of not being able to check wheels are tight !

Where you get them

I got them off DC Performance but found out saturday that FK Automotive themselves are cheaper for delivery

This is them.
http://www.carparts-tuning.co.uk/en/Promotion-sale-items/Wheel-Spacers-Promotion/Wheel-Spacers/Spurverbreiterung-Distanzscheibe-System-A-40-mm-Renault-Clio-3-R.html?sid=076c9f27cb296f67e6b9bf8cf0aea0c3&listtype=search&searchparam=FK13520Z-10

Then just bolts off ebay!

Massive discounts on there atm...the bolt to hubs are down from £112 to £60! Use newsletter2011 in the checkout for another fiver off.

I know they dont comply to the normal H&R or Eibach crowd, but, the quality of them is pretty darn good.

Last edited:
Also is that price for two or four ?

Are they based abroad ? Did yours come fr abroad ?!

Yea hubcentric.

Price is a pair so you need two pairs. I got mine via DC Performance, complained that they took longer than a week and he advised that they ordered direct from FK themselves in Germany so yea.

Wow its been a while. Who'd have thought it. Someone who used to update his blogs pretty much daily has just backed off totally.

Here's where i am at. The mind process over the past 6 months has been "its for sale" "its not for sale" "its for sale" "its not for sale" "its for sale" "its not for sale"

And tbh its been stressing me out! Its been in and out of Renault multiple times. Parts bought for it have been sold etc etc.

But for now....im semi happy.

Ive got a Euro trip coming up and that'll be the big decider for me and the 200....well, the misses wanting a house will also have to be factored in i guess!

Space saver has been bought and will be shoved in the boot along with a trolley jack....viva la cup....stupid idea supplying a tin of foam...not helpful!!!

Coilovers never sold, so guess what, im growing some balls and throwing them on! Kinda wish i hadnt sold the spacers now but i can always get more if i think it needs it.

Order with Opie Oils has been placed and 6ltrs of Fuch Titan GT1 and a filter is on its way to me.

Brakes will be stripped, cleaned, inspected and bled when we do the coilovers and service.

Im actually looking forward to 2500miles in the old girl...just like back when she was a baby!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Clio 200 Area 6
pepinosport Clio 200 Area 2
Johnny 99 Spotted 0
X Spotted 6
Roblynn1977 Clios For Sale 1