Ly clio 200(Cl10 FTW) Inverness

random but the other week, whilst home having my lunch as usual and about to leave I realised I had left shopping in my car, so whilst bringing it into the house a girl in a white range rover evoque turned up and started shouting at me about taking my number, I asked her what for, she repeated herself, so I asked again and she said something about coming up behind her whilst she was speeding, by what she said, someone was breaking the speed limit more than her and she didn't like it, so I though WTF and just went into the house.

Then driving home from work the other night, I was just accelerating on a slip road just like everyone else was, paying most attention to some crazy badly driven audi estate infront of me, and the same damn evoque pulls along side me indicating as though they are entitled to occupy the same space as me, and when they had to merge into the lane behind me starting flashing their lights etc at me, no clue what they were on but they have no idea how roads work. Watch out for a white evoque with number plate **11 kar in inverness, whoever it is has issues with reality.

Last edited:
Hmmm, I think many Evoque owners have issues! I'll certainly keep my eyes open for this one as I am driving around Inverness all day most days through my work.Don't get Evoques myself, but then I've never liked cars as fashion accessories. Haven't seen your Clio yet though even though I collect a colleague from just around the corner from Chestnut Way.

yeah not keen on them myself but each to their own. I've no doubt I will have further encounters with this person as they stay on a street just a bit further up the hill from me, I've seen them pulling out of the junction at totally inappropriate moments, and using the drop off point outside the supermarket like its their personal parking space. I try not to judge, but its hard not to form an opinion of what kind of person it is lol.

What colour is your 200? white? I saw a blue 197 last week that did a double take and went round a roundabout twice I think to be sure what my number plate was lol.

Yes my 200 is white. I too collect a colleague from just around the corner from you.