Citroen DS3?

Chrisgti6

East Midlands Rep.
Hi all,

Has anyone had any experiences of the DS3? My missus wants one, but I don't know anyone else with one.

Anyone know an owner/own one?

Chris

I'll do a bit of a search around, see if I can find who it was.

She's after a 1.6 petrol (non-turbo, but i'm trying to talk her into the turbo'd one)

Acoles used to have a AB 197 and traded it in for a diesel DS3. Very economical cars but imo they are bloody horrific to look at with those stupid strip DRLs.

I quite like to look of them tbh, but either way it's what she wants so what I think doesn't come into it!

I drove one and Fooking hated it. Gearbox is made out of custard. 1st is in the glove box, 2nd is in the boot. I actually would rather have aids than a ds3

Off to throw up now

I drove one and Fooking hated it. Gearbox is made out of custard. 1st is in the glove box, 2nd is in the boot. I actually would rather have aids than a ds3

Off to throw up now

you dont like them then :lol:

sums it up when they say "the missus wants one".......:tongueout:inky:

did quite like them at first but as said those drl sort of make it look pants!

Last edited:
I was just bitterly disappointed. Such a numb drive. I've even drove the ds3r and that was just as bad.

OK don't judge but I know a lass who's got one on order.... I asked her what she liked about it when she was looking to see if I could find anything that may help in the decision making and her response was..... its got a pink roof..... soooo just goes to prove some women will buy anything if its pink lol

I was just bitterly disappointed. Such a numb drive. I've even drove the ds3r and that was just as bad.

This! I had one as a hire car and was looking forward to a punt, such a let down! In fact the more I drove it and looked at it, the less I liked it! Good points? Build quality was impressive, that's it.

One of my mates has the 1.6 turbo. I personally don't like the look of them but inside is nice and it goes pretty well. No match for the 200 though :smile:

My mother had a D Sport plus model.
Its a nice place to be and very good on the gogo juice. Its bright bleedin yellow though with black & CF trim.
Wouldn't own one. Feels as soft of a sponge cake to drive and has zero get up and go.

Similar Thread Suggestions