200hp citroen ds3 r3

I dont think Renault have much to worry about with that! I agree its ugly as sin! Even if its quicker to 60 I wouldn't defect to it! Looks are always more important!

Can't see the chassis being as good as 197 or 200 and it looks dull and just doesn't have the street cred of a RenaultSport.

..I find this interesting....the standard car doesn't look too bad....if they can get the chasis as good as a 197 they will have some strong competition.....and why wouldn't they, Citroen are accomplished motor sport manufacturers in their own right...I'm looking forward to this.....

Don't see the handling being anywhere near as good as the RS, i see it having a fair bit of body roll like the other competition.

Not keen at all, and I think Citroen have lost it a little since the Saxo VTS (which IS a good car, with a bad image!), same as Peugeot.

The styling seems very confused too, and it doesn't really like like a hot hatch to me.

Since moving to RenaultSport, I don't think I'll move away, the cars are too sorted and make everything else feel a bit sloppy.

Not keen at all, and I think Citroen have lost it a little since the Saxo VTS (which IS a good car, with a bad image!), same as Peugeot.

The styling seems very confused too, and it doesn't really like like a hot hatch to me.

Since moving to RenaultSport, I don't think I'll move away, the cars are too sorted and make everything else feel a bit sloppy.

...tend to agree there. Unless you can afford a Porsche GT3 or Lambo, nothing else gets close!!!

It gets on my nerves how the say "its going to have 200bhp so therefore its aimed at taking on the Clio RS"

Thats like saying "a Micra is aimed at the Veyron... because its got 4 wheels"

Itll need to have the suspension and brake refinement, technology and expertise behind it to be "in the same league"

Looks fugly too!

I like the way it looks, especially at the rear. The interior is also pretty good aswell.