Chris's LY 200t.

Yeah still got another month to wait yet.

car feels tighter after the service also as they fixed a knocking it was making over bumps which was front arb bushes.

im surprised the arm bushes bit the dust after a few years :s
at least they got sorted so happy days :hug:

In my case new arb bushes didn't solve the issue with knocking. Next time they replaced upper engine mount and the noise is gone.

im surprised the arm bushes bit the dust after a few years :s
at least they got sorted so happy days :hug:

Weak point on Mk4 clios apparently, no different to manifolds/gearboxes/hub joints on the mk3s lol. Glad it's under warranty though as it was apparently quite labour intensive to change.

btw [MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION] [MENTION=51111]jimmyd81[/MENTION] check our GC

In my case new arb bushes didn't solve the issue with knocking. Next time they replaced upper engine mount and the noise is gone.

Yes I had the engine mount done a few months ago and that solved one knocking noise, about a month later this one came and the arb bushes solved it.

good job..so you know what its like to have an annoying noise doing your head in..bet you're glad its gone..

Expensive month!

Tax came through today. New tyres and then insurance end of this month.

Although have something on the way which will be a bit of a nice update for the car :wink:

Wahey, nice one Chris, glad you finally got them!! Bet you can't wait to get those installed! Shame about all the big costs this month, but the coilies will make it a bit easier :cloud9:

bet your GF will love the bumpy ride now :cloud9:

everytime i have my female work mates in mine they love the vibrations and stiff ride..its like giving them a bit of a pleasure :biggrin:

when are you fitting them Chris??

Last edited:
Well the ride shouldn't be too much more harsh, we will see...

hopefully fitting early next week, if my tyres come in time...

Looking forward to it, been a long time waiting!

i wouldnt have known tbh..it was only pointed out to me last week as we went to a farm to do a pre check for a school trip..
ladies DID not complain..so Chris from now and on your GF must sit at the back..a little foreplay before you get home :wink:
also very jealous mate..im like 50/50 to get them too before the trip..

Similar Thread Suggestions