catcams

Try kamracing too. Anyone managed to fit cams without having as many problems as you keV?

I had problems with my catcams cams - they were no good (one "hill" was too big), my dealer sent them back and got a new ones.

Still not installed, first I got to get my Helix clutch fitted.

Hi, I'm new in this forum. I would like to know if anybody has the 403 catcams?, because I want to buy cams but I don't know if I can go for the 403, it says that you can use them with O.E.M parts. Cheers 8).

403 would need need pistons etc as there isnt the clearance! Unkess I have it the wrong way round?? I was told the next one up from mine needed new pistons by catcams themselves!

403 would need need pistons etc as there isnt the clearance! Unkess I have it the wrong way round?? I was told the next one up from mine needed new pistons by catcams themselves!

A friend of mine fitted 404 but had them removed the same day because of some problems that he had (car couldn't idle smooth).

:blink: ok, so I guess I'm going for the 402 hahaha. The thing is that I want something around 220 bhp, what else can you do to increase the power?, There are some ITB's for the 197?. Sorry if it's out of topic, cheers.

:blink: ok, so I guess I'm going for the 402 hahaha. The thing is that I want something around 220 bhp, what else can you do to increase the power?, There are some ITB's for the 197?. Sorry if it's out of topic, cheers.

Im aiming for near that with my next mods, Im not sure if I will!!! I will update when I can reveal what they are!

220bhp is a big hike over what the 197 makes as standard (about 185bhp).

you would need cams, inlet, ecu, exhaust, induction kit, ecu or remap at least, and even then 220 is probably unachievable.

the R3 which has pistons, rods, cams, manifold blah blah blah only gets 230bhp

220bhp is a big hike over what the 197 makes as standard (about 185bhp).

you would need cams, inlet, ecu, exhaust, induction kit, ecu or remap at least, and even then 220 is probably unachievable.

the R3 which has pistons, rods, cams, manifold blah blah blah only gets 230bhp

You're 100% right, unfortunately.:thumbup1: