Carbon Dipping

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Anybody had any interior (or exterior) parts carbon dipped?

If so any pics and suggestions as to where to get it done?

Have a look in my progress thread noddie, I had all my engine bay parts done.

On my quest to find a place that does this I came across a company called wicked coatings, they appear to be a new company but are on a few car forums and from their picture the work looks very good.

Would this be something people would be interested in? We might be able to get a group buy if we are sending the same parts off.

On my quest to find a place that does this I came across a company called wicked coatings, they appear to be a new company but are on a few car forums and from their picture the work looks very good.

Would this be something people would be interested in? We might be able to get a group buy if we are sending the same parts off.

Some of their stuff looks superb.

Maybe fire them an email and ask if they fancy becoming a site trader.

I can see a good few members getting stuff done.

Some of their stuff looks superb.

Maybe fire them an email and ask if they fancy becoming a site trader.

I can see a good few members getting stuff done.

+1 Ive been looking into the options after seeing the parts Jase had done they look good.:thumbup1:

Some of their stuff looks top notch. I'd be interested if we get a group discount!

Well I just fired an email off to wicked coatings and hydro-graphics asking for a quote on a few parts and if a group buy would be possible, will post their response once I get a reply back.

Just an update, received an email back from Wicked Coatings and they are willing to do a 25% discount however this is on a agreed minimum spend and not the amount of people.

Just to give you an idea on prices, here is the quote I got for the items I want done:

• 3x Vent surrounds £50
  • 1x Centre console £70
  • 1x Window insert (Drivers side non cup) £20

Plus £10 for the return postage.

Total: £150

Let me know what you think and please not the above prices are without the 25% discount being applied.