carbon dash pod...

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
finally got around to fitting the carbon dash pod to go with the carbon dash trim...
really happy with how its come out.
genuine carbon wrap using same process as dash trim and done by the same place.
31209004.jpg
31209006.jpg
31209007.jpg
31209005-2.jpg
31209008.jpg

and a bonus is that now the sucker on my satnav sticks to it with it being a smooth shiny surface.:thumbup1:

looks great jase,

the pod does look good and goes well with the rest of the carbon. :thumbup1:

you must be glad you kept it.

Looks really good Jase bet you are pleased with it! They really do a great job!

nice one jase looks epic!

ive just wrapped my centre console in CF vinyl not as nice as yours but actually looks half decent might give the dash pod ago next!

Looks great, but what about the reflection?

Is it possible for me to remove that parts, send it over to you and they get it done?

I mean everything you did?

What was the price for all?

I'm thinking about doing everything in the carbon look 3D vinyl that looks almost like carbon and it is matt.

slika0050.jpg

haha looks great jase, id like to see what it all looks like with the matt finish, think it would look awesome!

i did ben altho the centre console needs re-doing due to a few flaws i was rushing to get it done and there are some rough corners so will give it another go

i did ben altho the centre console needs re-doing due to a few flaws i was rushing to get it done and there are some rough corners so will give it another go

Which vinyl did you use mate? I did my dash strips a while back but the vinyl was far from workable!

Wow im impressed looks like a professional job!

How'd you go about doing it to get that finish?

Which vinyl did you use mate? I did my dash strips a while back but the vinyl was far from workable!

cheers ben its actually pretty easy just have to take your time which i didnt on the dash! lol getting corners and edges nice and crisp is the hardest part but the stuff i used was extremely flexible and i could take it off over and over without it distorting

adam

i got mine off a group buy on Detailing world ive just ordered a huge piece to have my bonnet wrapped but the guy is running out fast! Made by a company called APA apparently