car forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.
In order to post in the for sale section (Create new threads) you have to have been a member for so long or posted more than 100 times or be a paid member.

The rules are in place to protect members from people signing up to the site with the intension of scamming people.

sorry to mess you about i have been mistaken it was cliosport i paid for before i found this site :worried:
You've let me down...

You've let the forum down...

But worst of all....

You've let yourself down...........

:nope: Tut tut tut

Last edited by a moderator:
o come on thats not fair :worried: i dont go on there since i found this forum how do i become a paid member as i would like to advertise the clio and this is the best place to be fair and id like to beable to watch what happens to it with it new owner :smile:

My paypal not working can any1 from aylesbury sign me up and il come and bring you the money please as i need to get this car for sale as i need to buy my new car
I will burn the clio sport pack if i can find it iv neva found them helpful and neva go on there apart from now to post clio for sale but looks like to me they r 172/182 people and need to come up in the world to a 197/200!
Some1 please help :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.