Can't believe your all in bed

There is only one 4 o'clock in the day!

I WISH!!! :smiley:

I start work at the first one and I'm usually chasing Lewis about the house or being dragged to the shops by Caroline when the second one rolls around. :smiley:

Yeah, it is terrible mate, some exercise should tire you out when you get into it.

I have now found that if I sit on a chaire with my legs tied together to stop the left leg moving I can do certain thins on the Wii so hopefully that will help
Also had my first weigh in tonite at fat club lost 6 1/2 pound:smile:

Nice one Roy, how long have you been going there? Some of these clubs seem to work really well if you stick at the plan.

That's bloody good going!!! Do you have a target loss or are you just going to go with it and see what happens?

Keep at it, it'll get easier as you settle into the routine but you might notice that the loss does slow down slightly week-by-week as it tends to come off easier if you're a bit bigger at the start. I've got a lot of respect for anybody who can stick to a diet plan or points plan, God knows I couldn't do it!!!

To be honest Will I didn't think I could do it but I can eat as much as I want as long as its fruit,veg,chicken and good old bake beans lol