Can't believe your all in bed

Roy

clio197.net legend
Been on here since 04.00 and at 05.00 still no one on Im bored
Ah well Top Gear it is:smile:

But Roy, the older you get the less sleep.you need. So by the time we reach your age, 13.699899 billion, sleep owes us time?!?!

Everdays a School day, I thought Roy was only 12 billion :thumbup:

He is the same age as the universe, well slightly older. It was his nimble hands that created the solar system after his last star he made exploded in a super nova about 5 billion years ago!

He is the same age as the universe, well slightly older. It was his nimble hands that created the solar system after his last star he made exploded in a super nova about 5 billion years ago!

you forgot to mention he has more posts than stars in the sloar system :shout:

you forgot to mention he has more posts than stars in the sloar system :shout:

Everyone has more posts than stars in the solar system, there is only one star in the solar system - the sun :wink:

He has more posts than stars in our galaxy though - 100 billion!!!:rofl:

I was up around 0445 when the missus decided to be a noisey c#nt getting ready for work... Some swearing followed and I think I was flat out again by 0500 hahaha!!! Until about 0800, when ManCub decided he wanted to play and shouted ''Dad'' continuously for about 15 minutes until I finally gave up and got out of bed. Ah, what I wouldn't do for a proper Sunday lie-in. :smiley:

I was up around 0445 when the missus decided to be a noisey c#nt getting ready for work... Some swearing followed and I think I was flat out again by 0500 hahaha!!! Until about 0800, when ManCub decided he wanted to play and shouted ''Dad'' continuously for about 15 minutes until I finally gave up and got out of bed. Ah, what I wouldn't do for a proper Sunday lie-in. :smiley:

Lol Will feel for you in them circumstances