Bye Bye renaultsport

not a liker of the panzer tank...but its a good colour :thumbup1:

if the meg was so good why change to something "inferior"?

Fernandez Cheers bud need badges 1st staying a little more OEM with this one and then going crazy when i buy a new track toy lol

foxspeed the meg was a great car but the roccos better built and has better kit, not as quick by any means and fortunately i have the option to have a second car for the track so makes sense to have something a little better on running costs.

Zoe mark thanks both im sure ill be back in something Renault again before the year is out maybe a 230 or a 182 not sure yet as i might go back to jap but i will keep everyone posted lol:thumbup:

foxspeed the meg was a great car but the roccos better built and has better kit, not as quick by any means and fortunately i have the option to have a second car for the track so makes sense to have something a little better on running costs.

ah i see that does make sence :thumbup:

Hey, you weren't wrong - tidy car mate. Look forward to attending some dub events! :smiley: See you soon.

Crazy that both cars got stolen!

'roccos do nothing for me. Look fairly nice from the front, but complete dogger from the rear!

But no doubt it will drive well and be reliable!

All the best.

Cheers tom you will see it in the fresh if your about on bank hol Monday wouldnt mind a little meet could be good for a spin..

FMP thanks bud yeah some like the car some dont but thats what makes us all different lol

Gutted Lee, hope you have more luck with this one, at least you cant blame the dog for not noticing this time, be good to see you back in Clio again soon mate...

Gutted Lee, hope you have more luck with this one, at least you cant blame the dog for not noticing this time, be good to see you back in Clio again soon mate...

cheers bud don't think it will be a Clio again the more i think about it i like the ideal of having a 230 as a track car :thumbsup:

Cheers tom you will see it in the fresh if your about on bank hol Monday wouldnt mind a little meet could be good for a spin..
How about the Sunday before? Send me a PM or text mate if you wanna discuss this more. :smile:

Personally I couldnt go from a 250 to a diesel Scirocco but different people have different priorities. Just make sure you fit a Tracker on this one!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
C Clio General Chat 14
Webby Clio General Chat 27
T Other Renault Sports 37
Roy Clio General Chat 40