Bye Bye renaultsport

badbuzz2

Paid Member
Well people its time to say good bye to my renaults as most people are aware we have had a nightmare of a time recently as both of our cars were stolen from our home.
then recovered then my beloved 250 was stolen again from the body repair shop (you couldn't make it up).
well we thought the Clio was alright but this has now been rote off and now the salvage has been sold to TCR so i will keep you all posted on her life as a track car.
as for the Meg looks like long gone .. :bye2::bye2: gutted to say the least and insurance has been a complete nightmare.
So what to do now ... Sorry the pic quality is not so good but hers my new motor..
20120817_182829.jpg

20120817_182815.jpg

20120817_182731.jpg

20120817_182706.jpg

20120817_182620.jpg

20120817_182604.jpg

20120817_182555.jpg

20120817_182547.jpg

2009 140BHP TDI very happy ..

On the hunt for a second motor for Wifey once this is sorted then i will look to buy a track toy possibly a 172 or a 182..

I hope I am still alreet to stop on here as i have met some great people and the forum is one of the best around but at this moment in time the Renault for me is a its:bye2::bye2:

i look forward to your comments on my new dub cheers all

Jesus man, stolen TWICE!? Someone must have really wanted that car. Some amount of scumbags about :worried:.

Very nice choice with the 'Rocco though.

Sorry to hear about all the trouble you've had!

Love the Scirocco though, them seats look awesome, Heated too?

Only thing I'd do to it is remove the diesel badge off the back lol

Nice car mate, such a ****ter about the RS's. But these things are sent to test us, besides they always come in threes so you've had your fill of cars being nicked now!

Love it Lee and like we said your one of us so your always welcome on here:thumbup:

Ive had my eye on a 250 this week, i was in two minds. But i think i may stick with the 197 now has the 250 seem too hot round here.

Mate as if the car was stolen again! New motor looks nice though, like the colour. Hopefully you'll have better luck with this one. I'll PM you my mobile in case you fancy a blast sometime.

Can't make that **** up can you, twice!!! Not tempted to get another meg? New motor looks nice and a rare red one as well

Cheers all ... yeah a bit fed up but one of those cant do much about it now lol love the Rocco it needs some work as lacking a little in the BPH but we will get there and once i have my new track toy ill post up lots of pics ....:thumbup:

Can't believe your Meg got stolen twice! Seriously, that has got to be someone you know giving info to thugs. For it to be stolen twice is rather a coincidence.

Man that VW is expensive! I hope you didn't pay that for it?!

thanks again all .. Arran we paid 14 in the end but as Roccos go with the kit we have on it that's cheap lol:thumbup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gilmos1 Clio 200T Area 10
C Clio General Chat 14
Webby Clio General Chat 27
T Other Renault Sports 37
Roy Clio General Chat 40