Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Side light bulbs changed

2naisqo.jpg

Dipped beam changed for phillips xenon vision, still a little yellow though so will have to find some others that are whiter

2utpymo.jpg

:smiley:

Just wondered as I thought I'd read you needed a CLIP tool to do them for some reason :\

Nope havent mentioned that :smiley:

I've no idea how to do it all so rather than look into and and then attempt myself id much prefer to get someone who knows exactly what they are doing

Am wondering if i should have fitted ASAP or leave until closer to going to the 'ring

Got to love LY, that looks absolutely mint !!! Have you treated your wheels with anything ?

Thanks!

I've not no, any recommendations?

I just use a meguires spray for the tyres then after ive cleaned the wheels just use a bit of polish on them

Has mine treated with C5, great stuff. I used bilberry on my old R26 wheels and they went a matte finish, don't want the same happening with the 265s wheels

Has mine treated with C5, great stuff. I used bilberry on my old R26 wheels and they went a matte finish, don't want the same happening with the 265s wheels

Might have to have a look when i next order - still need to get some iron x too!

Yeah, do not want that, i love the gloss black finish. Cant wait for the summer now so you can spend a nice day cleaning it and it actually stays clean for more than a couple of days...

Similar Thread Suggestions