Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Just had a read of it, thank you!

Might have to become a paid user on meganesport and see if a pair come up at a good price! At the minute it would be either xenons or a remap (likely neither at the moment as im now doing the ring)

I doubt you will get them cheaper than £360 for a pair.

Why not buy wombles one and get a second at some point in the future?

I doubt you will get them cheaper than £360 for a pair.

Why not buy wombles one and get a second at some point in the future?

Could, but think id prefer to just get as a pair and done with it. Wont be for a while yet i dont think, remap will be high on the list of things to do :smile: plus bulbs have just been changed anyway to give out a white light so it looks like xenons

Have contacted Ahmed on megsport to see if he is still doing the DRL kit, i see hes mentioned on a previous post he is will to fit and he is from London which is handy

Theres a renault parts seller on ebay £170 a side, but there the ones with the slighty smoked surrounds rather than black.

Theres a renault parts seller on ebay £170 a side, but there the ones with the slighty smoked surrounds rather than black.

Yeah i saw those and was tempted haha.

With the ring trip coming up though i can either get braided lines and DRL kit plus then fund pretty much the whole trip

Or get xenons OR a remap and then try put money aside next couple of months for the ring (plus also funding a two week holiday soon after the ring).

Xenons id like but hard to justify at the minute when have bulbs being delviered today that will be a white light like xenons.

Remaps i really want, but in the crap weather at the minute cant really get all that power down?

hmmmm

There the ones i bought, i got him to do them for 125+ vat and free next day postage. they are more of a light grey in reality.

I've just dropped mine off with Carl to have them sprayed black on the inside :thumbup:

Spoke with Ahmed, drl kit us £100 and £30 for him to fit

think for now I may leave xenons as my bulbs are white anyway so I'd rather put that £350ish towards a remap at some point

will probably order braided lines this week, just seeing if I can get them fitted

Spoke with Ahmed, drl kit us £100 and £30 for him to fit

think for now I may leave xenons as my bulbs are white anyway so I'd rather put that £350ish towards a remap at some point

will probably order braided lines this week, just seeing if I can get them fitted

If barry cant do it when you want let me know, I'm going to get Nigel to do mine.. I trust him as he has worked for Porsche and AMG.

If barry cant do it when you want let me know, I'm going to get Nigel to do mine.. I trust him as he has worked for Porsche and AMG.

What ones you getting? Think ill order some HEL ones for £69

you replacing the fluid too?

cheers, might be easier to get Nigel to...Barry has a baby due (obvs not him but my cousin) very very soon so assume he'll be a bit hectic with all that

What ones you getting? Think ill order some HEL ones for £69

you replacing the fluid too?

cheers, might be easier to get Nigel to...Barry has a baby due (obvs not him but my cousin) very very soon so assume he'll be a bit hectic with all that

Same as me, HEL ones too.

Yeah Motul 660 I think it is.

Would suggest a group buy but with ring coming up and you sorting meets I can't be arsed waiting/hassle of people saying yes then no ect.

Same as me, HEL ones too.

Yeah Motul 660 I think it is.

Would suggest a group buy but with ring coming up and you sorting meets I can't be arsed waiting/hassle of people saying yes then no ect.

Are only £70 so won't save much

thats the fluid from Ktec isn't it? You need about 3 bottles don't you? I was looking at it the other day

Are only £70 so won't save much

thats the fluid from Ktec isn't it? You need about 3 bottles don't you? I was looking at it the other day

Yeah true, pointless.

Yeah 3 or 4, can't remember exactly. Didn't know they sold it there, how much a bottle?

I'll be doing my lines soon so let me know how these ones are.

Does it really need 3? Sure I read before someone was told 3 and it turned out one was enough.

I'll be doing my lines soon so let me know how these ones are.

Does it really need 3? Sure I read before someone was told 3 and it turned out one was enough.

Will do

I was looking online at a few places and they all said 3 so i just went with that. If one is enough then ill just sell the other two

Unless the one I saw bought 3 large ones which were the size of 3 small ones

Unless the one I saw bought 3 large ones which were the size of 3 small ones

Yeah perhaps, guess it may vary dependant on the brand. But the Motul 660 ones everywhere i looked said 500ML and 3 bottles required for a change.

I'll try get someone to do it and see how much actually gets used

Similar Thread Suggestions