bye bye 200 :(

got untill friday :worried: swaping it for a new 1.2 limited edition white corsa. wifes orders, the clio was costing too much. :thumbdown:

That's sad to hear, don't think I would be able to take a step down in power like that, unless like you said its costing to much

Out of curiosity why are they called limited edition as I see ALOT of them running about

Unlucky that you have to sell up! I could never do that, but then again i don't use my one much, so doesn't cost too much.

I agree with dcidobble thought, there are at least 19 in the small town im from..

I feel bad when I hear stories like this, especially when the 'savings' wont really be that much in the long run - are there even any short term savings?

Hope you stick around though!

Tax will save.. £100 a year? £150

Fuel will save... erm.. £500 a year? one tank a month less?

Insurance, cant comment.

I'm stubborn, I'll go hungry before I give mine up lol

In the long run you many save some money, but if you change your car often then it probably won't. I only drive a 1.6 Mazda 3 for a few hours yesterday and I couldn't wait to get back in a car with some power! My god it felt slow.

Tax will save.. £100 a year? £150

Fuel will save... erm.. £500 a year? one tank a month less?

Insurance, cant comment.

I'm stubborn, I'll go hungry before I give mine up lol

That's £600 before insurance lol! That's loads to consider. Plus, it's all about getting the monthly budgets down sometimes, instead of looking yearly.

An extra £50 a month makes all the difference

That's £600 before insurance lol! That's loads to consider. Plus, it's all about getting the monthly budgets down sometimes, instead of looking yearly.

An extra £50 a month makes all the difference

You are right of course.. but if it costs £3000 or more to change your car, where is the saving?

sorry forgot I posted this lol. basically my monthly payments will go from £314 to £235 and monthly petrol (superunleaded in the clio) from £150-180 to £70-90

Tax was due to renew in march £235 got a free years tax(£90) with deal.

lost my 2 years no claims about 4 months ago so that what kinda started the whole thing off. I would of been paying over £1k to reinsure the clio in may. A years insurance on the corsa is £650.

got the corsa on 0% finance if anyone wants details of the deal just ask.

I think the key part here is that we arent in a one size fits all society, and each persons situation is different.

I couldnt afford a 197 before I built up some no claims, so if i lost mine now I suspect I'd have to sell up too (and I was always concerned they were license losers!)

Best of luck to you though mate, seriously :smile: You should enjoy the new car for what it is! :smile:

I think the key part here is that we arent in a one size fits all society, and each persons situation is different.

I couldnt afford a 197 before I built up some no claims, so if i lost mine now I suspect I'd have to sell up too (and I was always concerned they were license losers!)

Best of luck to you though mate, seriously :smile: You should enjoy the new car for what it is! :smile:

yep its a real shame because im gonna miss it, losing the no claims tipped it into the mrs hands really I wasnt going to let it go but its not like I have a decent drive to work where i can really thrash it or make the most of it.

Hopefully in 3 years time when I have 3 yrs no claims I can pick up a old one :smile: