Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Think ill have to give the run a miss :worried: i'd love to go but @rouge and [MENTION=4920]Gam[/MENTION] have pretty much persuaded me to do the ring with them in April so rather than use money for petrol for uk meets it would be going for the ring petrol - thats the way i see it anyway

Im not stuck in a dilemma...remap the car or dont remap it and that money nearly pays for the ring trip...

OR do both and just try to keep money aside over the next 3 / 4 months...hmmm

Think ill have to give the run a miss :worried: i'd love to go but @rouge and @Gam have pretty much persuaded me to do the ring with them in April so rather than use money for petrol for uk meets it would be going for the ring petrol - thats the way i see it anyway

Im not stuck in a dilemma...remap the car or dont remap it and that money nearly pays for the ring trip...

OR do both and just try not to keep money aside over the next 3 / 4 months...hmmm

This ^ :rofl:

Looking good, how'd you get the number plate one out ? I tried but failed on mine so didn't bother, just did the interior :worried:

Used a small screw driver to just pop to whole case thingy out then carefully got the clear plastic cover off - did it on the clio so knew what i was doing straight away on the meg.

Use the screw driver on the left side, pop it down and it all just slides out

Used a small screw driver to just pop to whole case thingy out then carefully got the clear plastic cover off - did it on the clio so knew what i was doing straight away on the meg.

Use the screw driver on the left side, pop it down and it all just slides out

Cheers, will have another try :smile:

Yeh but looks good!!

Visually i think i'm nearly done, just need to change the head light bulbs again and get the kit so the DRL's stay on then thats it.

Remap is on the list (maybe this month), braided brake lines (just need to find a set) + fluid and upgraded pads then i think i'll leave it there :smile:

Visually i think i'm nearly done, just need to change the head light bulbs again and get the kit so the DRL's stay on then thats it.

Remap is on the list (maybe this month), braided brake lines (just need to find a set) + fluid and upgraded pads then i think i'll leave it there :smile:

Hi mate, I got my lines from here. Found some for your meg too :smile: http://www.camskill.co.uk/m50b0s408...Brake_Line_Kit_-_Renault_Megane_Mk3_RS_Models

also got my brake fluid from them too.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions