Bye 200, hello 265 Trophy (6/50)

Own car :smile: I'd stick a turbo straight on it on Forza haha.

What you've listed though, is that all very expensive for not too much in gains? Always thought it was hard to extract much more power from the Clio unless putting a meg lump in? (Might be wrong, never really looked into it).

Dont by think I could go back to N/A now, would miss the extra power of the turbo (unless it was an aventador lol)

What you've listed though, is that all very expensive for not too much in gains? Always thought it was hard to extract much more power from the Clio unless putting a meg lump in? (Might be wrong, never really looked into it).

Dont by think I could go back to N/A now, would miss the extra power of the turbo (unless it was an aventador lol)

Would cost a lot yeah but I prefer n/a engines over charged.

I'd rather buy a meg than p*ss ball around switching engines ect, unless my current one blew up lol.

Would even up spending a small fortune but would be good

- Akra exhaust 8bhp (on paper)
- Airbox, sure a couple of ponies to be found in there
- Cat Cams (I need these in my life) 19bhp, 23nm
- Remap (maybe a couple more bhp?)

Around 220/230bhp maybe? Someone will confirm this, must be possible.

Can even get the cat cams slipper follower kit for £3582 - 284bhp/190lb-ft with a 9000rpm rev limit :evil:

Last edited:

I'd rather buy a meg than p*ss ball around switching engines ect, unless my current one blew up lol.

Would even up spending a fortune

yeah, guess any route is probs a fair bit of money

When do you want them fitted g star? @Stevoox

Probably Feb. Finance company decided to take a payment out this month (they had said it would be 1st Feb) so i thought i had quite a bit extra (didnt have to pay cli finance obvs) and so have been spending quite a bit up until now...then their payment does come out on the 20th...uh oh!

Haha, I haven't bought anything for the moment, this month is straining me haha.. not in the red yet and wont be but having to scrap the luxuries of car parts until payday haha.

Need to book the train and buy lines and fluid when I get paid.

Also need to change the date my car finance comes out, 13th is a pain in the arse.. want it to be the 1st/2nd so I can see how much money I have for the month ect.

Haha, I haven't bought anything for the moment, this month is straining me haha.. not in the red yet and wont be but having to scrap the luxuries of car parts until payday haha.

Need to book the train and buy lines and fluid when I get paid.

Also need to change the date my car finance comes out, 13th is a pain in the arse.. want it to be the 1st/2nd so I can see how much money I have for the month ect.

Brought the lines, fluid, booked all the ring stuff and other random car things for abroad, probably not far off £100 on bulbs, load of zaino products... thats just a small proportion on unessential car bits alone lol. A week until im paid so im just going to have to be careful , not in the red (and wont let myself be) but close..single figures haha :worried:

Yeah, the clio finance was at the start of the month so i need to change the meg one to the start too

Would even up spending a small fortune but would be good

- Akra exhaust 8bhp (on paper)
- Airbox, sure a couple of ponies to be found in there
- Cat Cams (I need these in my life) 19bhp, 23nm
- Remap (maybe a couple more bhp?)

Around 220/230bhp maybe? Someone will confirm this, must be possible.

Can even get the cat cams slipper follower kit for £3582 - 284bhp/190lb-ft with a 9000rpm rev limit :evil:

I can 200% tell you, you wont get anywhere near 230 with that setup, 210 at the most. And as for the follower kit it will need forging+new valves and springs, and you wont get 280 or anything close!

Even with ITB'S you will be looking at 240 max!! So thats about 15k spent already lol!! You carry on son....

I can 200% tell you, you wont get anywhere near 230 with that setup, 210 at the most. And as for the follower kit it will need forging+new valves and springs, and you wont get 280 or anything close!

Even with ITB'S you will be looking at 240 max!! So thats about 15k spent already lol!! You carry on son....

Hence why I said a small fortune :rofl:.

I'd rather plow my money into something better than a clio anyway lol.

That alpha 8c been there for so long now

my dad only said good things about that dealer very good service and all their cars are so clean

That alpha 8c been there for so long now

my dad only said good things about that dealer very good service and all their cars are so clean

Yeah, was up for sale before i got the meg

You dad brought cars from them?

Service is second to none and the cars are all immaculate. Think they are fully detailed upon arrival and before leaving - i know my meg was

Your car probably looks nice. But with your less than average phone quality pics, you wouldn't know any different :lol:

Similar Thread Suggestions