BTCC Press / Test day

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
Anyone who is interested may like to know that on Monday 19th March, Silverstone are hosting the media day / 1st test session for the up coming BTCC season. The gates are open to the general public from 12.30pm, with the test session running on the National circuit between 1pm - 5pm. All the teams will be there, and there is full access to the paddock and BRDC stand / clubhouse at the end of the Wellington straight.

Best of all - IT IS ALL FREE ADMISSION !!!!

What an usuaul date to do this... Why a Monday damnit!? >.<

Get them to sort it out yeah?

Lol, test sessions and press days are always in the week. I may go to this, be good to get a convoy going

I know he will be very busy, but I don't suppose he would fancy doing a regular blog for this site would he? Some behind the scenes access and race / testing reports, pics that sort of thing? Could be good publicity ....

Hope you guys have fun, but the last thing I want to do is take a day off and spend it at a race track!!

Look out for our sister team, Team Aon, running the Fords!

If the btcc media day is anything like the f3 ones, the morning will be a test session, and if you go to drive through the gate early, just don't slow down and give them a wave - always let people through!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chris1888-197 Spotted 0
Cliocup44 Motorsport 5
L Motorsport 1
RossWoods93 Track Days, Meets & Road Trips 1
C Motorsport 1