BTCC Press / Test day

its worth a look, i went along with a media pass to the morning of this last year.
ive got some pics here if you are interested http://www.asphaltassault.co.uk/btcc-2011-media-day.html

I just nearly pooped then, i clicked on your home page and saw the 'Japspeed subaru stolen'

I saw it on a trailor going south on the M6 yesterday before realising it's old news, last year was'nt it? :scared:

Some good pics on there, i went to a press day at donington in, IIRC 1995 when the Alfas turned up, all my pics would need scanning from that day.

Haha yep ive just been really busy so not had a chance to update it yet :smile:
Silverstone isnt too bad for getting passes especially for third party events like drifting stuff. Just a shame the track is massive so you are still miles away from the action. Brands hatch is much better for photography even as just a normal spectator

I look forward to your photos gentlemans. So far the NGTC Civics are looking bada$$. Is it wrong to like the Pirtek colours on the Civic?

ill be there look out for my white 200 cup, just about to head out the door to go.
goin to try to sneak in at 12 lol

It was free to get in, they just gave you a ticket with the motorsport dissclaimer on it.

Only took a couple of pics, i'll sort them out later.

The pirtek hondas rear end looked pants with the new lights and stupid window in it, the works hondas had a big white 'honda' sticker covering it and looked loads better.

Andrew jordan looked like he was putting qualifing laps in all day.

And the insignia looked crap to me, horrible.

BTCC_testday001.jpg

BTCC_testday002.jpg

Wonder who's this was?

BTCC_testday003.jpg

Plenty of wheels.

BTCC_testday006.jpg

One of the focus' that went off.

BTCC_testday008.jpg

This was in the car park, i suppose if you've just shelled out for one. . .

BTCC_testday012.jpg

. . . . the £1000 tax is nothing to you

BTCC_testday013.jpg

Then saw a damaged ferrari on the way home.

BTCC_testday019.jpg

the hondas looked quick very planted compared to the fords and vauxhalls, the look really odd from the back,

the mg apparently had enough of an engine to make it move for the press it looks good but has got about 3 months work to do in 10 days!!

not a bad day really ill post some pics up soon they wont be the best ones as there going on my blog site gridlock.uk.com

took about 300 in 3 hours which wasnt bad going lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chris1888-197 Spotted 0
Cliocup44 Motorsport 5
L Motorsport 1
RossWoods93 Track Days, Meets & Road Trips 1
C Motorsport 1