Bridgestone Potenza Sport

manmr94

Paid Member
I want to Know opinions about these tires. It is said that they are similar to Ps4s but im worried about the wear, is it as bad as looks? I will use them to fast road and few track.

I fitted a set just after Christmas onto my 535d (245/35/19). It's been too wet and greasy to talk about performance and not long enough to know what the wear rate is like, sorry!

I really like the tyres they've fantastic levels of grip - but I only run the Clio from March to October so I've not done enough miles to comment on wear. Have you watched the test done by Tyre Reviews on YouTube?

Any reports on longevity? Looking for new tires that will have less rubbery turn in feel than GY Asymmetric 5. Reading about the high wear rate I wonder if they will last me at least half a season :smile: On my goodyears I am at 3-3.5mm fronts after cca 8-9000 road km. (And no, I am not spinning tires :smile:

2000km...down to 3mm does not sound promising :worried:

Any reports on longevity? Looking for new tires that will have less rubbery turn in feel than GY Asymmetric 5. Reading about the high wear rate I wonder if they will last me at least half a season :smile: On my goodyears I am at 3-3.5mm fronts after cca 8-9000 road km. (And no, I am not spinning tires :smile:

2000km...down to 3mm does not sound promising :worried:
Its good road sporty tyre with a impressive grip and for this reason i suppose that last less than others like ps4. When i have them they last on my car over 10000 kms with sport driving in front.

Reactions: deekay16v
The rears lasted 11k road miles on my 350bhp 535d daily, didn’t think that was too bad for a performance tyre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had them in on my Meg 3 250 (my daily car) after running with PS2 for about a year or so. I decided to go for it (B Potenza) after going through some reviews. It seems fit for the purpose.

My Bridgestone Potenza Sports have been on the car for 5K miles had them put on in 2021 still good tread but a summer tyre only really which works for me as it's garaged between October and March.