brembo discs and pads

hello all i am after some discs and pads for the front of my 2006 197bhp,has they are whorped and a bad shake threw steering wheel under high speed braking,just need to buy can get fitted for £40 all in, thanks for the help in advance all..:thumbsup:

If you want stanard spec parts, Karl (TwingoGeekeo) on here has some great value offers.

I have AP bells with grooved rotors on mine, and they seem to keep the standard pads cool very effectively, avoiding fade and reducing the likelihood of warping, even with track use.

Oh, and don't forget you will probably need a new set of retaining pins, they have a habit of bending on removal, meaning that if you don't have new ones, your car is immobilised!

the whole front set up is brembo. disks, bads and calipers. very good for standard power

Standard pads are rubbish though, shame they didn't put something better in there to take full advantage of the setup

standard pads been hammered are rubbish yes. they glaze very quickly. standard pads on grooved disks arnt bad

why you say they rubbish????

I had a fiesta zetec-s (2002 model) with fiesta ST brake upgrade before the 197. I found the brakes on the 197 disapointing after the fiesta, stuck some uprated pads in (carbone lorraines) and they're amazing now. Only problem is that the back feels light under heavy braking, maybe some uprated rears will solve that

I had a fiesta zetec-s (2002 model) with fiesta ST brake upgrade before the 197. I found the brakes on the 197 disapointing after the fiesta, stuck some uprated pads in (carbone lorraines) and they're amazing now. Only problem is that the back feels light under heavy braking, maybe some uprated rears will solve that
interesting as a lot of people seem to rate the standard set up