Beanys RB 200 cup

Just properly caught up, car looks smashing as always Beany. Catch up soon on a trackday with a cuppa:drunk:

Reactions: Beany
Don’t worry I’m still alive, I know I’ve not been active lately, but as some of you are aware I recently became a father and baby James has turned 10 weeks old today.. also along with the new addition my rescheduled (damn you covid) wedding date is fast on the horizon so having to deal with all that!

it was my upmost intention to join you all at the recent Snetterton Trackday, however family matters / life got in the way and sadly I couldn’t make it. I’m sure there are plenty of opportunities ahead and I’d like to get out before the year end!

cars had a mini makeoverwhich I’m sure will divide attention, unsure whether to go black roof or work some fancy livery in there seen as she’s a track car.
E682AA25-F5F7-4D87-9461-4C71FA2BE979.jpeg
C34EE0CD-8E6E-46F3-A7DC-B5CC5C5395A2.jpeg175ED422-A5E3-485B-8A8B-C35C93D6581A.jpeg

Congrats on the baby baked bean, daddy bean!

What made you decide to go black bonnet and top bit? I really liked it before personally...but I'm not one for brave choices haha.

Reactions: Beany
@Sean197 thanks mate, yeah I’ve always thought about the orange stripe like the Gulf stuff but it always seems to be a lighter blue.. on some light RB comes across darker and doesn’t look that great

@suj cheers mate, not sure really, just fancied a change / break the norm

Reactions: Sean197 and suj
Wow August was the last time this got updated… best blow the cobwebs off!

since the last update sadly nothing much as happened, cars been on life support aka trickle charger up till now and James has taken up most of my free time.. kids eh!

Just got the Clio back from the garage, just had some shim adjustments on the rear following a new beam all ready for Cadwell on the 31st March!
Eagerly anticipating this as it’s been such a while so if anyone wonders why I’m going so slow then that’s probably the reason!
Thanks for reading .

I’ll have to get it re geo’d which I’ll do at some point for the final settings

But it should be near -2.3camber and I’ve had 20 deg toe in on drivers and 10 on passenger

Reactions: needforspeed
I have had a look at a few set ups including cup racers. Why there is usually more toe on the drivers side than the passenger side at the rear?

I have had a look at a few set ups including cup racers. Why there is usually more toe on the drivers side than the passenger side at the rear?
Have you got a link to the cup racer setup? I have got my back wheels as parallel as possible as I find the Clio is very safe at the back end