Beanys RB 200 cup

3rd level Detailing badge achieved :smiley:

Looking good !

***Got a puller for the wiper arm from motor spindle ? You'll likely need one.........

Reactions: Beany
was a massive pain in the arse and i had nothing but a black cloud and a cute little angle grinder winking at me..

thankgod for iron out because i nearly had a prolapse watching all the dust settle :chris1:

Ouch. Hate that shit....

I removed my wiper arm from the spindle to refit a new one. To be fair I had to make my own puller at work and it was still hair raising working within 1” of glass and paintwork.....

Feel your anguish !

Brief update:

Nothing much is happening till Cadwell in August and cars quite happy in the garage, few things to fiddle with at weekend but otherwise sound.

Managed to get some part worn AR-1 tyres fairly cheap so swapped them onto the Team Dynamics and will place the AD08r’s for sale soon.

26B6C8A7-9EF1-4832-8A7B-D91A253A785F.jpeg 36A08B48-C85C-4EB8-83BE-656A79A56493.jpeg

Had a few hours free this morning so decided that track is the only way forward so started stripping the rear, got the passenger side done and with afew niggles along the way however primed in knowledge when it comes to the drivers side.

Was hoping to remove the rear wiper & motor however upon removing the plastic boot casing I’m not sure how to remove it. Any advise is welcome.

Afew pics of what I managed to take. Excuse the mess lol
F0E034CA-2B37-41CE-8EBC-873D004C2045.jpeg 6EC2A636-5421-4BD7-85BD-00EF2F7BC09B.jpeg

Best update so far [emoji6][emoji6][emoji6] When you say plastic casing what do you mean? For the dewiper

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Had a few hours free this morning so decided that track is the only way forward so started stripping the rear, got the passenger side done and with afew niggles along the way however primed in knowledge when it comes to the drivers side.

Was hoping to remove the rear wiper & motor however upon removing the plastic boot casing I’m not sure how to remove it. Any advise is welcome.

Afew pics of what I managed to take. Excuse the mess lol
View attachment 135217 View attachment 135218
Things are getting serious!:thumb: