Beanys RB 200 cup

You said "[emoji207]" the other week. I'd never have guessed these! Don't really see them too much on clios. Keeping them red?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beany
Just needs a Meg engine now mate:grinning:

Lovely wheels
Not convinced about the Meg idea Ben. I'm missing the nat asp vibe of my Clio. Turbocharged cars may be faster but I'm so missing ragging the Clio to find the power.

Not convinced about the Meg idea Ben. I'm missing the nat asp vibe of my Clio. Turbocharged cars may be faster but I'm so missing ragging the Clio to find the power.

I’d agree if I fancied anything it’ll be supercharging it ....

Reactions: Pav
It’s certainly a different power delivery John. I can rag my Clio now on track to find the power. The difference now is I’m not stood still waiting for it to kick in!!

It’s certainly a different power delivery John. I can rag my Clio now on track to find the power. The difference now is I’m not stood still waiting for it to kick in!!
I'd certainly like to experience it on a passenger ride if we catch up with each other on a track day Ben.

Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
Another small update, ordered some red Pro-Line brake hoses through (Matt Scott) @R27WTF at Supreme Motorsport, can’t wait to get these fitted.

Just double checking paperwork and cars due it’s mot in 3weeks so will get these fitted and serviced at same time.

Car just needs a clean but all ready for Donington on Monday, sadly the orange wheels will be taken as not had enough time to sort the TDs out :worried:

398856A9-E9CA-4DCD-A9A3-5D6EE3EDCD35.jpeg

Interested on your feedback in terms of fitting the hoses, as there are a lot of conflicting views about them and i'd like to order a set.

What’s conflicting about them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loads of bad reviews from 1*2 owners is all, just want to know if MK3 owners are having any issues with fitting/service too.

Had a set fitted last month Davinder. No issues in fit or quality. Nice pedal feel as well mate
Good to hear Ben, it's pretty much the only kit i'm looking to buy as it has 6 braided lines.

I sell quite a few of the kits and also the clutch lines and I can’t say I’ve ever had a fitment issue. The delivery time can be hit and miss But I try to keep some stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk