Beanys RB 200 cup

Post Bedford update

Well just after the most boring drive ever down the a1 aside the odd looks and glances from other cars we made it down in St Neots in good time, parked up & unpacked most of our stuff at the premier Inn and a quick swift one at the adjoined pub before bunkering down for the night!

Up and early start for the brief 30min drive to the circuit, there we found @Big Ben tucking into a bacon sarnie with his bro-in-law.

Soon later @Micah rocked up and briefing began, one thing about Bedford which was a disappointment the fact support vehicles aren’t allowed down which was time consuming and by time we swapped wheels over only managed 1 sighting lap.

Brought my dad with me again and this time let him have a go which was abit of a learning curve for him as it was his first track day and proper go in the car! I think he enjoyed it but said afterwards wouldn’t opt to drive again.

We both had tuition before lunch which was beneficial to running in the afternoon & was a lot more confident and having a play with a BMW.

Lunch came along with some more southerners @jamesgw200 & @RossWoods93 which was a saving grace for Ben :smile:

Didn’t run it too much on in the afternoon and let Micah have a run out for a few laps which was “interesting”

Was good to meet up with @MattP and his lovely white Clio 200 along with afew other Clio lads!

Sadly didn’t take any photos however I did steal this off FB!
E30DDA72-EC85-480A-9A90-3B41CCEBFBDE.jpeg

Post Bedford update

Well just after the most boring drive ever down the a1 aside the odd looks and glances from other cars we made it down in St Neots in good time, parked up & unpacked most of our stuff at the premier Inn and a quick swift one at the adjoined pub before bunkering down for the night!

Up and early start for the brief 30min drive to the circuit, there we found @Big Ben tucking into a bacon sarnie with his bro-in-law.

Soon later @Micah rocked up and briefing began, one thing about Bedford which was a disappointment the fact support vehicles aren’t allowed down which was time consuming and by time we swapped wheels over only managed 1 sighting lap.

Brought my dad with me again and this time let him have a go which was abit of a learning curve for him as it was his first track day and proper go in the car! I think he enjoyed it but said afterwards wouldn’t opt to drive again.

We both had tuition before lunch which was beneficial to running in the afternoon & was a lot more confident and having a play with a BMW.

Lunch came along with some more southerners @jamesgw200 & @RossWoods93 which was a saving grace for Ben [emoji2]

Didn’t run it too much on in the afternoon and let Micah have a run out for a few laps which was “interesting”

Was good to meet up with @MattP and his lovely white Clio 200 along with afew other Clio lads!

Sadly didn’t take any photos however I did steal this off FB!
View attachment 133043
Love the orange wheels Chris [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beany
Good write up Chris!

Can vouch for how good your car is performing on track after Snetteron! sounds amazing, engines sweet as a nut, and you seem to have more confidence in your car as a driver! It seems like the tuition at Snetterton before I turned up was quite beneficial!

Can’t fault the weather for it yesterday, was a scorcher! But was probably best I wasn’t being thrown around on passenger laps yesterday! As always though, good to catch up and meet new faces from the forum!

P.S Who you calling a southerner!

Reactions: Beany
Really enjoyed reading through your thread mate. Are the carbon spats you have from mega carbon? They look great!
Cheers mate.. much appreciated

They are carbon spats however they were on the car when I purchased her so have no idea. I liked them and left them on

Reactions: Gorman