Beanys RB 200 cup

*Update*
Sadly not the one I wanted to post but nevertheless, bout of sickness over the weekend has pretty much ruined the pre Track day prep I wanted to do, manned up enough to pick her up and get it washed, sadly it was taken to the car wash at the end of the road :worried: whilst I had her out I was able to soften the dampers ready for the trip down south.
Will load her up ready up at some point this week.
Alas obligatory photo I happened to take.

View attachment 132433
Looked good Chris.
Make sure you take the Yorkshire tea bags down south [emoji1787]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beany
My friends have had suspension set up at crips tunning at wakefeild and really recommend him.
If that helps u out for the track days Chris

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Cheers, I’ll bear it in mind.. it’s only set by dampening and height at the moment as I’m on standard topmounts and not running any camber

Reactions: adrianu84
*Post Snetterton Update*

Friday night: managed to load up the Clio and set of on a magical mystery tour down south.. by the time I’d finished work and a 3hr drive we managed to get to the hotel for 10.30pm.

Saturday: up for around 6 after a decent enough sleep, sadly still suffering from the after effects of a cold/sinus infection so plenty of coughing and tissues and feeling abit crappy.

Got to the circuit in plenty of time to find @Big Ben already there putting on his shiny new gold wizards with some worn but impressive set of track tyres.

Weather was perfect conditions however the briefing room was overcrowded and stuffy which didn’t help.

With Ben having technical difficulties I.e dropping a spanner before sighting laps I snuck out to get mine in and sound tested before it all fully started.

Literally on the first lap, the session was red flagged as a 182 in true French fashion dropped a load of oil down the back straight and had to be recovered back.

Things were going smoothly and this was that first proper outing of the gaz golds and wow. The car felt planted and so much better than last time out. Still running the pfc z rated and whilst they’re good, they took abit of time getting bedded back in.

Had some tuition booked and was nervy about how it was going to go down. The instructor was spot on and really encouraging me to push the car as I’m quite reserved in my driving style.

Just before lunch session was red flagged again as something caught fire down the start / finish straight which was timely I guess.

After lunch my condition wasn’t getting any better so I spent most of it spectating with my dad, went out for afew more stints and on my last run managed to be really satisfied with my driving and the car.

Started packing up around 4 ready to make the trip back home, In hindsight should’ve stayed somewhere coming back but braved on and managed to get home just after 8 which felt like a lifetime.

So overall aside feeling pants the car and the day was a complete success and really pleased.

And of course afew pics I managed to squeeze in.

7E6B5879-8CE7-4C32-9AEC-75E15B535883.jpeg 7B24109A-CCE5-405B-A75C-1F5798614FA3.jpeg 1D387171-EA2B-4CC6-BE06-8D91A6AD2902.jpeg 533F1D74-B56A-4530-9898-3F3AA280E620.jpeg

I've managed to give myself food poisoning this weekend. "Illness" certainly puts a sour taint on the fun things doesn't it !

But sounds like between others mechanical failure / normal track-day shenanigans you managed a good time. And look at the colour of the sky !! I bet the instruction was educational......?

I've managed to give myself food poisoning this weekend. "Illness" certainly puts a sour taint on the fun things doesn't it !

But sounds like between others mechanical failure / normal track-day shenanigans you managed a good time. And look at the colour of the sky !! I bet the instruction was educational......?
Ohhh no, hope your feeling better soon mate, no it’s never good, yeah tainted it... not ruined tho!

Very educational, glad I booked it

Good times Chris. Sorry you wasn’t 100% dude. Glad it never ruined it.

Following you round your car is definitely planted. Corners flat now!

We’ll have to do it again soon:thumb:

Car looks decent on the orange wheels even though we give you stick for it think being lowered helps.

Autec In orange is needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
brill stuff Chris..chuffed for you..the car looks great and im sure the season has just started for you...have a great time with your little pocket rocket...:thumb:

Looks really well that mate! Definitely agree with the above, the orange wheels look really smart now it's on the coilovers

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Car looks decent on the orange wheels even though we give you stick for it think being lowered helps.

Autec In orange is needed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dunno... saw a similar colour car with yellow wheels which look tidy.

Minor update

Due to track days becoming more frequent and having a spare set of alloys, I bought a stud n nut kit ages ago but never got round to fitting.. tonight I’ve managed one side tomorrow I’ll go finish the other

065602A4-1128-47C2-B757-1E192FCC28E9.jpeg

(The picture is an optical illusion, it does look like it’s on the floor)