Back to the real world now :-/

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
:s:s:s:s

Having been singed to death in the heat of SW France, I have returned to this "country" and now have to get back to the real world :s

Nothing to look forward to until I goto Scotland in February, Christmas and the Fiesta ST for a month next week :smile:

And anyone who knows delivery services will know how grim November and December is lol!

On a positive note, I'm still searching for a nice place in :swiss: and found this today: Clicky

I like :001_wub::001_wub::001_wub:

Still waiting for UPS in Switzerland to reply though :s

Have missed you all alot btw

xxxxx

We missed ya Mikeeeeee! Glad you had a good holiday but unfortunately they dont last forever.

wondered why there was a lack of the site crashing and svitzerland flags :f1team07:

Hello stranger.Good holiday I hope? Yep you have got a lovely run in now till Xmas but have you recharged the batteries??

Yeah WTF is a holiday haha!?

Welcome back buddy, we have all missed your quirky southern-ness :hug:

Holiday is a code word for thank god I ain't got to listen to them Clio nutters for a week or two lol

And after just seeing the latest advert for UPS I think Mike is in training for the Olympics seem as they sponsoring the games

Hmmm, not seen that new UPS advert yet. I expect I'll get some random people asking about it :s

Well, back to work tomorrow lol!!!

:welcome: back mike! It had seemed a little quiet around here, luckily Roy was on hand to spam the place up enough :wink: