AST Topmounts

Anyone got these?

I'm interested to see they fit the OE kit, which is perfect as I don't want to change the suspension, but the car does need a touch more camber for the track.

Linky

ast-top-mounts_3.jpg

give them a call i would think there more suited to coilover kits but im not sure about the setup on a clio where the top mount bearings are and how the spring mounts

Noddie, both are on coilovers, is that right?

I know AST make excellent kit, but they can be a bit slow. Any issues ordering?

They make 2 different versions, one for coilovers, one for the original dampers/springs. I'm more interested to see if anyone has them on the standard kit??

Yeah they both have coilovers. Dont think anyone on here runs them on the standard setup.

I believe Woody's set were slow in arriving.

Mine never turned up. I ordered them and something like 10 weeks went by and i heard nothing so cancelled my order. :worried:

AST are slow with everything but they're well worth the wait for the extra camber. It does cause the car to be a bit more skittish at times and tramline more.

I have them on my AST coilovers.

Mine are for coilovers mate ( KW ) im 100% sure there is someone on here running them with standard shocks though mate.

Woody i thought this too so when they arrived so quick i asked the question and they confirmed it was for the KW's?

Perhaps i got your order after you had cancelled?

Cool. I guess I'll just bite it and have a play when they arrive, once I'm happy with the front I'll do some more work on the rear's shim kit.