are you ready mike

Roy

clio197.net legend
topgear-bullettrain.png

Such a shame there seems to be technical problems with the first 10 channels on Sky at the moment lol!!!

Load of utter cr*p that program!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it will be better than the rest of this series, its dramaticaly going downhill. Still have to tune in tho!

Hopefully it will be better than the rest of this series, its dramaticaly going downhill. Still have to tune in tho!

Agree, I'm sure there's something more interesting n one of the Documentary channels by Steven Hawking or similar :smile:

Don't know - I thought the first episode was rubbish, but the rest have been rather good.

And going to the studio is a great day! Doesn't matter if you can't see one section because your 6ft 2 mate stands in front of you. When they film the next section you're right next to Clarkson! Well it was for me anyway!

well it's that time again that pious self centered git who ran out of any decent metaphores in 1992, and his sycophantic sidekicks toss out another episode of drivel who's formula is a stale as clarksons puns.
so that means i'm on here instead rather than watch that bilge