Another thread of filth!

Paul

Platinum Member
Went back up to Newcastle to see Tim Minchin on tour (which was epic!) and I thought I would put the new camera to use on the way home. Tricky conditions, never really had the sun out all day and mostly the sky has been covered by thick fog. I am still getting used to all of the manual settings but I am getting there. Anyways a few snaps...

Clean
P10000912.jpg

Dirty
P10002212.jpg

P1000203.jpg

P1000216.jpg

P10002012.jpg

P10002282.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice pics dear, HOWEVER

that is NOT dirty....do i need to put "the dirty" picture up again???

:wink::wink:

:hug:

Very nice pics dear, HOWEVER

that is NOT dirty....do i need to put "the dirty" picture up again???

:wink::wink:

:hug:

I know, I know, I can only dream to be as dirty as you are Mike! :jase:

Thanks guys, funnily enough I like the last one too!

Aspect ratio or something looks a bit funny in the last 2 pics, is it a slight fish eye lens?

Either way, car looks stunning, even when dirty!

Its not a fish-eye lens, but I know what you are saying. TBH its more likely to do with me shivering like a good 'un more than anything with the camera lol! I am going to get out and compare other photos next time I get some half decent weather.

Lol Robo, it is more than dirty enough for me!

Thanks guys

Lol I cant live with it! It is clean again now, my hands are freezing though!! :oops:

Its not a fish-eye lens, but I know what you are saying. TBH its more likely to do with me shivering like a good 'un more than anything with the camera lol! I am going to get out and compare other photos next time I get some half decent weather.

Lol Robo, it is more than dirty enough for me!

Looking at the picture info, it [the lens] was set to 14mm, which is almost fish eye territory :smile::smile::smile:

You can still easily get normal non-fish eye lenses at that focal length though. But yea, would guess if you zoomed in to 20mm or so you'd get a more square on photo. Think its just one of the trade offs with a lens that covers such a large range