Another Spacers Thread...

CM200

Paid Member
Sorry guys/gals !

I must’ve read well...virtually every post I can find on spacers for the 200.

Most of which are a tad dated now.
I gather hubcentrics are the better option so...

Which brand is reliable? looking on eBay there are a lot so it gets very confusing...

my plan is 20mm or there abouts. Do people still stick to same mm at front and rear?

Also has anyone noticed a difference in wet conditions with these on? Understeer mostly?

if anybody has recently nabbed some and they’re doing the job well enough would greatly appreciate some links!

thanking you all <3

I bought two sets of these Mtec ones (link) and for the price you cannot go wrong. Didn't have any issues with them at all.

I didn't notice any difference in how the car drove in the wet but tyres would make far more of a difference imo than spacers will in that respect.

Reactions: Sibbers and CM200
I bought two sets of these Mtec ones (link) and for the price you cannot go wrong. Didn't have any issues with them at all.

I didn't notice any difference in how the car drove in the wet but tyres would make far more of a difference imo than spacers will in that respect.

Cheers DS!

they look decent, do you know if they’ll fit a 200? Just wondering as I know with springs I had to buy different from the 197.

edit; above seems silly now I read it back to myself XD just overly cautious :tongueout:

Reactions: Sibbers and DS197
Cheers DS!

they look decent, do you know if they’ll fit a 200? Just wondering as I know with springs I had to buy different from the 197.

edit; above seems silly now I read it back to myself XD just overly cautious :tongueout:
They'll 100% fit a 200 as the PCD and centre bore is the same on all MK3s.

No such thing as a silly question mate :smile: Better safe than sorry!

Reactions: Sibbers
I purchased a set of 5x108 with a 60.1 CB MTEC 20mm spacers with extended M14x1.5 bolts from ebay. Spot on fit and a great price at £83.58 delivered.

Reactions: Sibbers
I bought those Mtec ones. They’re decent. Drives great and I can’t notice the difference.

I got 15mm and 20mm, but on reflection I think 10mm and 20mm would be my ideal preference to keep it looking as though it was always meant to look that way.

I've currently got some spacers on my 200 which the previous owner fitted. They are either 20 or 25mm. I need to remove them as I have wider aftermarket wheels but I cannot get the bolts holding the spacers to the hubs off. Breaker bar and battery gun won't budge them.