Another lmt edition 200

Roy

clio197.net legend
Not been on for a few days health probs again
Anyways seen in the paper Saturday another 50 only 200s new addition with 18" wheels same as the Megs Trophy only in grey or red
How many more they going to do?????

Not been on for a few days health probs again
Anyways seen in the paper Saturday another 50 only 200s new addition with 18" wheels same as the Megs Trophy only in grey or red
How many more they going to do?????

Hope your feeling better mate. Think there was a thread going around about this the other week. Deffo remember seeing something about a grey clio with 18" wheels.

The first time I read about this I thought...hang on a second, aren't 18" wheels supposedly kind of ruining the handling on a clio? So do these new ''limited edition'' ones handle less better than the rest? strange...

Last edited:
Anyone got any photos of this new model? Is there anything else different apart from the wheels?

The first time I read about this I thought...hang on a second, aren't 18" wheels supposedly kind of ruining the handling on a clio? So do these new ''limited edition'' ones handle less better than the rest? strange...

surely someone has done this mod before & knows the answer?

surely someone has done this mod before & knows the answer?

well I'm sure I read somewhere in here a few times that bigger wheels compromise the handling:huh: I love 18" tbh but the only reason I don't have a set is because of that. I wouldn't like to ruin the handling for looks, that's a no way for me unless of course there are people who have done that and say otherwise.

Last edited:
If the 18's ruined the handling then I doubt the RS Engineers would have opted for them.

I like the Raider, but then I'm not sure it's different enough from the Silverstone to be 'special'...

can't sell them so want to get rid of them some way
What I can't understand is how they can call them a Sport when they not made in diepe(if that's how you spell it)