Annoying rattle

I get this annoying rattle from the boot lid.. I don't even have the inner boot lid trim on and can't see or feel anything loose.. Yet when i drive the car it starts again!

simple adjustment, theres a how to on this made by foxspeed.

Undo the bolts, push the catch further back towards the inside of the car, and retighten.

so a little update..had the car jacked up today and had a little wobble around the mid silencer..as above,it is either a knackered mid exhaust mount or an internal exhaust rattle ie from the baffles..will try to order one from renault as its not that expensive..will see if it works..

I hope you get to the bottom of it Pav as I know it was annoying you. Fingers crossed it is a cheap fix :smile:

Lol Pav must be driving you crazy mate!

If you can't get to the bottom of it, just decat it, wont be able to hear the rattle, or the radio, or your thoughts for that matter.

Lol Pav must be driving you crazy mate!

If you can't get to the bottom of it, just decat it, wont be able to hear the rattle, or the radio, or your thoughts for that matter.
crazy?..absolutely nuts mate..i manage to fix it temporarily and i feel proud but a couple of days later it comes back again and im tearing my hair out :whatever: