197: :@ Annoyed!!!

Just had worst 5 minutes ever!!!

Firstly just scraped the corner of my front bumper on next doors fence as one of there panels is broken and was sticking out. Next thing, my partner, along with my son of 3 years and pram with 2 week old walked up into the town, I parked on single yellow line for literally 3-4 minutes to go fetch them and load the car up.... I come back to a car with warden standing processing a ticket, she then said, do you have anywhere else to go? I cant issue you another ticket?! surely thats not standard protocol? so Ive just emailed the council straight away to contest it!!!!!!

Now bricking myself.... as all bad things come in 3's!!!!

Shoulda just left the car there all day, put a towel down next to it and relax enjoy the sun, maybe even a bbq too, might as well get your money's worth. Traffic wardens, pah!

Traffic Wardens are total c*cks, the wardens here only put tickets on cars they don't like or are not familiar with. Total pricks.

Traffic Wardens on a Sunday!?! Have they got nought better to do!?! W@nkers.

How bad is the scuff mate? Fixable/polishable?

If she was still prcoessing the ticket you should have driven off dude! If they don't put it on the windscreen then you can legally drive away & your off the hook

It's Monday Willis? Lol.
I wacked my door off my moms caravan once was pissed off and then I walked off and then wacked my knee off it really hard and knee swell right up and then got pulled over that night!!

that was my thinking roy, really rather annoyed at the fact that its a shared driveway, and they dont care!! if nothing becomes of it... they might happen to have an 8 inch nail appear in there tyre somehow?!!?

that was my thinking roy, really rather annoyed at the fact that its a shared driveway, and they dont care!! if nothing becomes of it... they might happen to have an 8 inch nail appear in there tyre somehow?!!?
i hate people like that
i know where i i would like to put the nail:wink:

lol me too roy!! smack bang in the middle of his eyes springs to mind!

Hopefully I can get chappo and jase old carbon centre console sold and get it booked into garage to have front bumper resprayed...... again

Gutted for you mate!

Is the damage not something that would polish out rather than a respray!?

nope.... I got straight to it with some g3 to remove the surface scratches.... but its taken two large pieces down to plastic...... one about 3-4 inches long and deep, the other about 2-3 inches long 1 inch deep. tbh I think it can be blown in, will goto bodyshop tomorrow see what they say

have a word with next door mate. explain what the problem is, and why you think it has happened. then see what they say. then if they're selfish tw@s, adopt roys' approach :wink:

there out at the minute dude... but sure as hell will be paying them a visit when they get home!

What a great easter Ive had!! not

f**k me - unlucky mate!! as you say, you'll be paying them a visit when they're back, so with any luck (hahahhahhahahahhahahhahahahahaha wtf am i thinking!?!!) they'll be alright about it, realise their fault, and sort you out.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
aaron-rs197 General Chat 9
stanners Clio General Chat 20
Arran Clio General Chat 126