Very Annoyed

That second one is just scary mate. I'd be fuming, good job nothing happened to you or the car whilst you were driving it. :worried:

Bloody hell, is that the engine/gearbox mount?

Looks like they had it undone for warranty work and forgot to tighten it. Was obviously done up in the factory as it has the paint on it

Bloody hell, is that the engine/gearbox mount?

Looks like they had it undone for warranty work and forgot to tighten it. Was obviously done up in the factory as it has the paint on it

was just going to say that - looks like it to me.

Ive changed the links to photobucket links to make it easier for all to see.

Its is indeed the engine mount! Ive been down to the garage and got it all checked over! Takes the pi** to be honest

See if they'll give you some Recaros as an apology and I'll buy them off you!!! :smiley:

I can't see how they have left that like that - maybe they didn't torque it up to the right value and with the vibration it has come lose??. I'd hope they know what a torque wrench is and how to use it!

I had a similar encounter back in 2003 after the exstrife smacked my dci into a kerb and centre bollard, driving to work the front bolt holding the gear lever 'fell off' is the easiest way to describe it, the gear lever just sort of dropped out of my hand as I went to change gear. That had been repaired at the Arnold Clark Renault Accident Repair centre...