Alien Green 200 FF Cup (PROJECTORS FITTED)

TORN BETWEEN THE TOW OF THESE ATM, HELP ME!

• Total voters
Epic thread mate! what a quality read, sorry about your old AG she was a pearl but congrats on the new one its even better I guess, some great ideas on there for a new starter like myself, will follow this post now haha.:thumbup:

Cheers mate :smile: been pretty quiet lately other than the ren flash and iv painted the manifolds. Most of my time goes into the 172 now but keep an eye out got some good plans if all goes well

Is the gearbox oil easy enough to change bud? Was thinking of doing this myself as my car is at 53,000 miles now and I doubt Renault will have changed it. What do you recommend using? C

Is the gearbox oil easy enough to change bud? Was thinking of doing this myself as my car is at 53,000 miles now and I doubt Renault will have changed it. What do you recommend using? C

Id recommend doing it tbh mind was only 9000 if I remember and it was black haha

i used that redline oil it's pretty expensive but it seems really good! Any fully synthetic oil would be good I think

Id recommend doing it tbh mind was only 9000 if I remember and it was black haha

i used that redline oil it's pretty expensive but it seems really good! Any fully synthetic oil would be good I think

Ill look into it! Something you can easily do yourself?

Aw yeh! If you can change oil you can do this no problem! Hardest part is screwing the filler cap back in, just do the check like how the "how to" says so make sure the wing but on the gearbox comes lose before you drain the oil haha

Well I haven't updated for a long time not really much has been happening works been slow so no spare money really between Christmas insurance and maintaining the 172. But I got an itch yesterday and decided to buy these for it
a need k&n for the v6 box thought it might help a bit more the plan is to put in a CAF at some point off the fog light or where ever is easiest just to get more flow into it
79D508E1-235A-41ED-813C-15704428058A_zps2adce9vw.jpg

And I also got these. Mostly for the track and because at some point this year I want to put in the 6point cage or cams but all depends on money at this point, early days tho

F6361D3F-C736-44D7-BF90-EC0D02E79670_zpsnbqlqsmx.png

more to come once the post man starts delivering bits, in the pipe line in an oreca exhaust as well hopefully before April as that's when the car will be going back on the road from it's winter hibernation

how do you find the new springs? been thinking about buying some. would love KW coilovers but they are quite expensive, does it improve handling or is it just for looks? a friend of mine told me not to get some as the damper won't be able to compress and stuff properly.

I think the ride is a little more bumpy but not much tbh and it feels like it's more settled in the corners than before but that could be the bracing working. Yet to try it on the track so hopefully I'll know better soon. I want KWs as well but it's just the price!

Similar Thread Suggestions