Alien Green 200 FF Cup (PROJECTORS FITTED)

TORN BETWEEN THE TOW OF THESE ATM, HELP ME!

• Total voters
Looks so much better with now spoiler.

I washed our green beast today and it rained straight after I was finished.

It's growing on my tbh haha
That's just typical isent it but at least you see how clean it is

Flippin hell! I've just read this whole thread now, what a journey! Props on finding another AG 200! And with such low mileage? That's a winner! :wink:

Steer clear of those tractors now!!

Peace. :thumbup:

Haha cheers mate :smile: it's been an adventure to say the least now to start again :smile:
It was a good find but evens halshaw were a shower of useless ****s never buy a car there

Glad you got it sorted, and with only 7k, that's gotta be a win!
It's so important when you lose a car in the way you did that the replacement is better, or you'll end up resenting the new car
But don't listen to the anti-cup spoiler brigade, these cars need them! ;P

Glad you got it sorted, and with only 7k, that's gotta be a win!
It's so important when you lose a car in the way you did that the replacement is better, or you'll end up resenting the new car
But don't listen to the anti-cup spoiler brigade, these cars need them! ;P

I think this one is alot better pulls so much harder and feels faster, also put millers nano drive into it the other day and I'd recommend that stuff to anyone it's amazing!

I do like the cup spoiler but the non spoiler is growing on be but time and money are my enemy ATM haha

Car is now back to how it was before a crashed the previous one :smile: so matched inlets, 64mm TB, ITG filter, sprintbooster and hekos

Next on the list is powder coated black wheels and lowering springs

slightly off topic - are matched inlets as worthwhile doing on a 200 as they are on a 197

i thought the 200 head was a better quality casting

cheers

slightly off topic - are matched inlets as worthwhile doing on a 200 as they are on a 197

i thought the 200 head was a better quality casting

cheers

Haaha no worries
Tbh I'm not 100% sure
I noticed it with my ones pulls smother and a little harder but I assume you won't get the full benefit till its mapped
I'd ask around and see who has it done to there 197

Thought I'd give you an updated as I've been quiet the last while
The car is currently back to the way it was prior to smashing my first one with the exception of the lightweight battery and an exhaust, this will change soon tho :smile:

Currently on order and sure to be with me is a clio V6 mk2 airbox, hose and filter this will be the next challenge to try and fit everything

And on Saturday passed I got my R1R's fitted and am loving them!
Pics to follow sometime this week :smile:

UPDATE (tyres+V6 box)

Well I got my tyres on and can say I will be buying them again, takes a bit to get used to the grip and the bedding in time takes a few 100 miles not much at all! Good bye ****isports!

V6 BOX
after one failed at temped if fitting it I tyres again with some help from Angel (thank you a lot!) I bought a 90degree elbow 76mm to 67mm pipe from autosiliconehoses.com on Monday night and got it today I took 15mm off each end seemed to be enough as it fit ok but was to long the way it came, it's now all fitted and I'm away to try it out!:smiley:
12114C99-2019-4E7B-A38B-98EE87FB24EE-449-00000029E64E7DE1_zps77691713.jpg
964890A2-55A2-4726-A8CC-2BA346C22B48-449-00000029ECB7454B_zpsf39b2147.jpg
9F12EF6D-6D85-4885-B41C-8767D6F9F1E2-449-00000029F38AA442_zps0b77b9dd.jpg
690D7053-BC0D-49EA-AB95-63AF674E505A-449-00000029F9D1039A_zpsa73f7ed4.jpg

So in short save you're self some money and just buy a V6 box a filter and an elbow haha

Looking awesome mate, glad you got it sorted and great to see that I'm now a pioneer of a new fitting technique. :thumbup:

Looking awesome mate, glad you got it sorted and great to see that I'm now a pioneer of a new fitting technique. :thumbup:

Bloody right!
The silicon elbow is the way to go tho I think:smile: better than butchering the right pipe and spending the money on it in the first place!haha

Debadged and homemade brace:wink:

not been on properly for a while and the car has had some changes recently :smile:

first was the debadging
284_zps22b56f54.jpg
from this
287_zps7069fb1f.jpg
to this :smile: looks much better and fatter at the back, I LIKE!

then i has a spare RS badge from my last clio so got creative :smile:
293_zpsc3ecff1a.jpg
really sets the back end of with the black diamonds as well

then i finally got my rear brace back from the painters and stuck it in the car! feels more settled with this in not sure if its just because i know its there or not but its a winner in my books and completely free so i cant complain :smile:
303_zps1420c564.jpg

heres the only photo of my car from the last north east meet because i was late haha
244_zpsf5e48927.jpg

lower front brace

been slack at work for a while and thought id make myself another brace haha
got all the measurements while the car was on the ramp getting its 2nd cat and silencer remover( sounds great with the V6 box! almost no flatspot compaired to when i just had the panel filter in)

F6D9FFDD-C002-4CD4-914C-C6EE98C412BB-1029-000000F2CCE2BD39_zpsf7cf413a.jpg
looks and feels so much beefier than the crap that renault put there you can bend there one in your hands its that flimsy, 2/3mm aluminium at best and spot welds ftw! compared to the 5mm stainless steel pipe which is solid!

DD661FE0-E2D2-4D04-BD2F-CB33AEC990AA-1029-000000F2C5D623DE_zps90f15719.jpg
just a photo on the car :smile:
something a bit different to the ultraracing ones

Looks wicke, been looking at the ultra racing one my self, could you make more of these?

cheers mate!:smile: i could make up some more they just wouldnt be stainless unless you wanted to pay for it haha it would cost a fortune probably

how much would these be? did you make the rear one yourself too?

i did indeed :smile:
all depends on material you want to use and how much it costs really, carbon would be your cheapest option but then youd have to get it powder coated if it was for external use, i could always paint it with anti rust paint but theres no it would probably come off the stone chips and things like that eventually. stainless would be better but then its more expensive

i could find out the costs for you if you were interested in one

excellent bit of fabrication :cloud9:

cheers mate :smile: i do try haha

Similar Thread Suggestions