Alien Green 200 Cup *** New AG 200 (number 3) from page 85***

I'd get it down to Kenny Brown in Hillington and let him set the height, camber etc.

Then just mess around with hard/soft settings yourself.

Slam it! If for, at very least, pictures! :smiley:

I'd get it down to Kenny Brown in Hillington and let him set the height, camber etc.

Then just mess around with hard/soft settings yourself.

I'm gonna lower it myself so I can get the ride height correct with regard to getting as low as possible without scraping the speed bumps in our estate.

Once I've fettle the ride height Ill take it to be setup.

slam it!! :tongueout: I can still get mine over any speed bump I've came across lol but for fast driving yes it scrapes lol looks cracking at night though throwing up a few sparks off the road :tongueout:

slam it!! :tongueout: I can still get mine over any speed bump I've came across lol but for fast driving yes it scrapes lol looks cracking at night though throwing up a few sparks off the road :tongueout:

Lol. I have the Akrapovic exhaust and the silencer for it hangs like an inch lower than the standard exhaust so can't quite "slam it".

Spent today lowering and washing the green one. Absolutely beautiful day so naturally I'm now sunburnt lol.

Anyway. Now the rears are as low as they'll go. The fronts were lowered to "suit". Really love the look of it and she still manages not to scrape on speedbumps.

Only 1 pic at the mo (From my Sammy GS3):

8828917434_4e671a2122_b.jpg

Thoughts you was all the way down already nodz. You still got the adjusters on?

Was reasonably high for being on coilovers as Emma didn't like having to be careful/worry about speed bumps. But now as I drive it every day I thought I'd lower it a bit.

Still have the adjusters in yes.

Pretty much the same as mine

Did you play about with your camber too? Also have you scrubbed in your 48s yet?

I'll make sure I cone say hi on Saturday (although it may take a while, rather quiet......hard to believe I know)

Lok

Similar Thread Suggestions